Photo

The Fake Type Knights-Guild

Custom Cards Fake Types Old Club Nostalgia Yee

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Kailyn Leona Kyosuke

Kailyn Leona Kyosuke

~ Scarlet Ravager ~

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts
    Last Visit Feb 21 2019 05:27 PM

Looks great design-wise. After Synchro Summoned needs a : to designated an activated effect and the requirements of a condition. Same thing for the other effect. Also, did you intend for both your activated effect to be mandatory? And finally if you make them optional effects, then the "when" would force them to miss timing. Was this intentional?

Recommendation:
If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon up to as many "FTK Phantom" monsters from your GY as possible.  "FTK Phantom" cards you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.  When this card declares an attack: All "FTK Phantom" monsters you control gain 200 ATK for each "FTK Phantom" on your field and in your GY.

I always wind up goofing that, thanks for catching it.

I did intend for them to be mandatory - but was hoping to not create a missed timing OCG.  I'll have to edit them.  The idea behind it is that the card is strong in aspects it should be, but like any mandatory effect they must be worked around, for better and worse.

I really appreciate your review on all the cards thus far.  I hadn't had the energy to do so myself, but you're pretty spot on~

Also I agree with the bit about FTK Phantoms being the monsters, but FTK being the only archetypal part of the name for the support.  I have a set in Casual Multiples called Einherjar Heroes that follow the same concept.

Also every card spoiler tag has a new headline.  Check em out in the OP.

Dova, the effect I tried to apply to yours broke the edits and I had to start over.  Whoops.

Me!

Official Queen of the Hill contest winner! 2009, 2010

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,782 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:55 PM
I messed up with Nyx and forgot to specify Deck. I now have a corrected version. I also made two Normal Spell Cards and a Ritual Spell Card.

Show Monster Cards

Posted Image

Uggla6

Uggla6

• Members
  • 82 posts
    Last Visit Jan 11 2019 09:03 AM

Thank you for accepting me and updating the front page. Look forward to working on this. For some reason my new image was never attached to my post, so it has the old incorrect text that doesn't match with the written text. Typos happen. Sorry.

Well it would seem that many of my fellow friends have made their way over here. I usually prefer going with Konami types for my creations, but what the heck. If Wyrms and Cyberse has taught us anything, it that Types can expand. Human, Angel, Vampire (although it maybe a little too late for this one), etc. There are many Types that are missing. Nevertheless, Nyz came up with a perfect example of a Type that should probably be a thing and so I went ahead and created another card for the new type. It's a personal card (since that's the vibe I've been gathering from others here), so I didn't really make it synergize with the archetype, but I might make some support cards to help out. Looking forward to see what everyone comes up with.

So without further adieu

Uggla6

Just changed out the image url so it correctly reflected the written text. Please update on the front page when you get the chance.

Whew that's a lot thanks for going through it. But you didn't mention the broken goddess of lewd. You hear that kail she's not as broke as you think. >:D

Yes it totally was, but I hope it helps. I figured I didn't have to review PSCT/OCG for a normal monster...

I always wind up goofing that, thanks for catching it.

I did intend for them to be mandatory - but was hoping to not create a missed timing OCG.  I'll have to edit them.  The idea behind it is that the card is strong in aspects it should be, but like any mandatory effect they must be worked around, for better and worse.

I really appreciate your review on all the cards thus far.  I hadn't had the energy to do so myself, but you're pretty spot on~

Also I agree with the bit about FTK Phantoms being the monsters, but FTK being the only archetypal part of the name for the support.  I have a set in Casual Multiples called Einherjar Heroes that follow the same concept.

Also every card spoiler tag has a new headline.  Check em out in the OP.

Dova, the effect I tried to apply to yours broke the edits and I had to start over.  Whoops.

No problem, like before hope it helps. We all make typos (even me, look above). Interesting in the FTK part, it would appear that "FTK" and "FTK Phantom" are both used frequently in our mash up of a line up. The spoiler tags are kinda funny. 

I messed up with Nyx and forgot to specify Deck. I now have a corrected version. I also made two Normal Spell Cards and a Ritual Spell Card.

Show Monster Cards

I like the new spells a lot. Good balance overall

PSCT/OCG review

Nyx
*If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, that lists "FTK" in its text. During your End Phase: Declare 1 Type; this card becomes that Type.

*Use "If" if you want to avoid missing timing (standard for most newer cards), but leave as "When" if you want to miss timing.

Revelation

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "FTK" Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY and 1 Level/Rank 7 or higher monster from your field or GY; Special Summon 1 Ritual Monster from your GY, but negate its effects.

Gown

Banish 3 cards from your GY; "FTK" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects until the 3rd End Phase after this card's activation. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 "FTK" Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 of the effects of "Moonless Gown" once per turn.

Queen

Banish 1 "FTK" monster from your GY; monsters your opponent controls lose ATK equal to the ATK of the banished monster. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 Ritual Spell from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 of the effects of "Night Queen" once per turn.

Just some new jargon really, check out the YGO DB for looking card text of recently released cards. 

Posted Image
A place to duel with your (or my) cards online: HERE My Cards:
Week 1 - Varachnads Week 7 - Monuments
Week 2 - Piranhacans Week 8 - Stealth Dragons
Week 3 - Noble Novas Week 9 - Venom
Week 4 - Serpess Week 10 - Alcyonosts
Week 5 - Pacific Week 11 - Link Jester
Week 6 - Olympians Week 12 - Elemental Herbs

CFVanguard - Nubatama Stride Support
More

True Kings

Posted ImagePosted Image
All Your TCG Needs

Kailyn Leona Kyosuke

Kailyn Leona Kyosuke

~ Scarlet Ravager ~

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts

Made some new cards because I've been really bad about that.

:D :D :D 

Monster

Spell

Trap

Me!

Vavel_Elreigner

Vavel_Elreigner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
    Last Visit Jan 19 2019 01:48 AM

Sorry guys, I've been busy with work and now i'm sick, I've made other cards but for now I'm putting up one. I still have to do my updates for my older cards but for now here you go.

89383185cd59d115a4c34a91e3f61def56bc201e

FTK Phantom Lady Mooncrest

2 Level 4 "FTK Phantom" monsters
Once per turn, You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Mooncrest Vessel Token" (Voidling-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 700/DEF 0). While you control a "Mooncrest Vessel Token", your opponent cannot target this card for attacks. This card gains 400 ATK for each "Mooncrest Vessel Token" you control.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, and Be Kind.

Spirit of DMG

Spirit of DMG

We kill our enemies, our allies, our kingdom, even ourselves. Ye

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
    Last Visit Mar 14 2019 10:16 AM

Hey, guys. So, it's been an era and a half, hasn't it?

dcucfgn-c935c086-62a9-4127-9daa-718ea9b9

Kailyn Leona Kyosuke

Kailyn Leona Kyosuke

~ Scarlet Ravager ~

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,356 posts

Just a little, former leader.  Welcome back~!

Would you mind copypasta the card's text lore so I can quick add it to the base post?

Vavel your card is pretty good for generating additional resources, specifically for breaking even.  It looks like a combo piece tho, not the start or big finish.

Token effect is a little pointless if it's used for link or synchro material, or just gets attacked.

Solid otherwise.

Me!

Spirit of DMG

Spirit of DMG

We kill our enemies, our allies, our kingdom, even ourselves. Ye

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts
    Last Visit Mar 14 2019 10:16 AM
“3 Level 6 monsters
If this card is Xyz Summoned using “Dark Magician Girl” as any of its materials, all other monsters on the field are returned to their owner’s decks. This card gains 300 ATK for each Xyz material sent to the graveyard by this effect. Once per turn: you can detach 1 material from this card. This card gains 1000 ATK for each monster in your graveyard that includes “Dark Magician” in its card name until the end phase, but this card cannot attack directly this turn.“
There you go, Kailyn.

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,649 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:46 AM
  • Alias:Tinkerer
FTK Phantom - Pet Trunade
WIND 3*
Aero/Tuner/Effect
You can Special Summon this card from your hand to an empty Main Monster Zone on your side of the field in the same column as 1 of your Spell/Trap cards. If Summoned by this effect, return all Spell/Trap cards in this card's column to its owner's hand. If a face-up card was returned to the hand by this effect, neither player can activate cards with the same name as the returned card(s) for the rest of the turn.
800/1000

("Aero" type would be an elemental type equivalent to Rock for EARTH, Pyro for FIRE or Aqua for WATER)
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users