Number 88: Gimmick Puppet Disaster Leo, in 3D

I Hate Snatch Steal

Guest BGMCANN0N

It looks like Solgaleo from Pokemon Sun (judging from the mane, the little extension around the mane, and the slight difference in musculature between Disaster Leo and Solgaleo) with wings added on and sphere underneath it, but maybe you were using it as a guide so I'll give you benefit of a doubt there. It is missing the tile texture around the glowing magenta sphere. And  is it is missing the little mannequins in the bottom that are holding the sphere up as seen on the card art along with the crown underneath the lion statue. Perhaps you were just starting, and you realized you couldn't do something to add it into the SSBB mod?

On a positive note, the color scheme is somewhat reminiscent, but that is about it.

I mean it is a start to say the least, but it definitely does look unfinished.

It looks like Solgaleo from Pokemon Sun (judging from the mane, the little extension around the mane, and the slight difference in musculature between Disaster Leo and Solgaleo) with wings added on and sphere underneath it, but maybe you were using it as a guide so I'll give you benefit of a doubt there. It is missing the tile texture around the glowing magenta sphere. And  is it is missing the little mannequins in the bottom that are holding the sphere up as seen on the card art along with the crown underneath the lion statue. Perhaps you were just starting, and you realized you couldn't do something to add it into the SSBB mod?

On a positive note, the color scheme is somewhat reminiscent, but that is about it.

I mean it is a start to say the least, but it definitely does look unfinished.

Your exactly right. The issue is not that the model is unfinished: I know how to take parts of models and lego them together but I don't have any skill in making models from scratch beyond simple geometric shapes or combinations of them. Thus I took a retextured shiny Solgaleo model and combined with winged dragon of Ra wings and a simple sphere with a slightly edited starcraft 2 terrain texture

My previous renders that I've shared were also texture edits or simple additions.

edit: I updated my threads here to credit the orginal sources of the models.

Guest BGMCANN0N

Your exactly right. The issue is not that the model is unfinished: I know how to take parts of models and lego them together but I don't have any skill in making models from scratch beyond simple geometric shapes or combinations of them. Thus I took a retextured shiny Solgaleo model and combined with winged dragon of Ra wings and a simple sphere with a slightly edited starcraft 2 terrain texture

My previous renders that I've shared were also texture edits or simple additions.

edit: I updated my threads here to credit the orginal sources of the models.

Oh I see... Well I hope you well on your endeavors with 3D rendering if you are really into it. I have tried a few 3D rendering programs, and to say the least, I had a better time understanding Photoshop, and Illustrator when I was first diving into them.

Archived