Night Patrol Witch

Souljbear

FZaO2SI.png

This card gains 300 ATK for each "Night Patrol Witch" in your GY. If this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the GY: You can add 1 Spellcaster with 2000 ATK or less from your Deck to your hand. You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 Spellcaster monster with 2000 ATK or less from your hand.

Looks fine but nothing too impressive. The search effect is slow, and the in-GY effect it's the same as Stygian Street Patrol but for Spellcasters so it has potential as a combo piece.

Huh, in fact, just noticed this card's ATK/DEF are the same as Street Patrol. 1500 ATK would make it a bit more searchable (e.g. Sangan), but on the other hand, a higher ATK would be appreciated to trigger the first effect.

I'm guessing the image is of the card with all the stats? Image is from imgur, so a lot of people won't be able to see it (issue with internet providers, as I have, too). Would be cool to see all the stats :P 
I like the effect. Its first effect is slower, which means balance, but the second effect is what does it. I actually think picking a Spellcaster with 2000 ATK or lower actually makes it more playable than the other way around. Magician Girls love this. Balanced card. Liked

Archived