[Debates] U.S. Jewish Community

Phelphor, of the Deep

Simple thread, do you think the U.S. Jewish community has problems, or issues, or are targeted, etc or things are fine? I think they're mostly fine, other than how it's completely broken that the media and etc. has turn their back on them, fighting a bogus argument over land and constantly getting bombed because they are who they are also something about religion.

Given the subject matter and how people normally react to this, I'm leaving this warning for everyone else.

Behave yourselves in this thread, or else you shall be punished accordingly.

Given the subject matter and how people normally react to this, I'm leaving this warning for everyone else.

Behave yourselves in this thread, or else you shall be punished accordingly.

As far as my opinions on this topic are concerned, the Jewish population in this country is plagued by the fact that they are who they are, and there exist anti-Semites who want to kill them for that purpose (i.e. neo-Nazis). We all should've heard about the Pittsburgh shooting and the gunman blatantly said "I wanna kill Jews". I don't recall any other incidents by name off top of head that involved anti-Semitic acts, but things exist.

If you remove the anti-Semitism from this, they seem to be doing alright for themselves and not causing issues on their own.

I may be wrong on this, because there aren't many Jews in the central Pacific (barring that one governor we've had), so I cannot say if they got internal problems on their own, or that they're targeted by racists just for being who they are.

Conspiracy theories aside, the situation in Palestine is an absolute funking mess and at this point I find myself unable to really agree with either side.

Still doesn't strike me as a reason to turn your back on Israel.

Like C'mon, I'm an Persian Russian person and I'm way more supportive of Zionism than most reform jews. That's just disconcerting

Famous Anti Semite Louis Farrakhan who is the Nation of Islam leader, leads 'Death to America' chant in Iran. Shows his true colors and how he hates America even though he lives in America. Nation of Islam is a well known terrorist group. Louis Farrakhan says he's not anti-Semite but 'anti-Termite'; Alan Dershowtiz and many others reacts to how some simply refuse to condemn Louis Farrakhan. Calling someone from Israel a termite is highly insulting. This man is guilty of treason & needs to be prosecuted. Treason is defined as “Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.”

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlfHZzhT8oc

A lot of people who claim to hate Jews do it for the memes. but then we have the actual shooters, like the most recent case. as far as problems go, at least in the first world, while they have problems, they're not in dire straights. Nor does it seem that the race as a whole is in any major trouble. They're targeted by anti semites, as the above video shows, and those kinds of people need to be addressed and debated properly. But in the larger view, they're doing extremely well in the united states and other first world countries. we've all got problems. From the standpoint of both the individual and collective arguments, jews are no worse off than anybody else right now. some people hate em, some people like them, some are in it for the laughs, and the rest don't care.

Archived