(Written) Void Knight, a card from a past brought here.

Glacier

Void Knight

Level 4

Fiend/ Effect

If you take damage from your opponent, while this card is in your GY, you can Special Summon this card. Then gains the Atk and Def from the damage source. If this card is sent to the GY, after Summoned by this effect, return it to the bottom of the deck.

Atk: 0 / Def: 0

I’ve been creating cards for a while but never really posted them in forums. This is one of those creations.

Anyways, this a card is reminiscent to that of Twin-Headed Behemoth only acting like a Gorz the Emissary of Darkness. Beyond that it’s an update of a card I made some time ago and figured bring it here.

Now, know it’s a little underwhelming but I’d post here and see what y’all think until then, I’ll wait for your reveiw.

If you take Damage from your opponent cards either by battle or card effect while this card is in your GY, Special Summon this card. And if you do, this card gain ATK and DEF equal to the damage you took. If this card that Special Summoned by its own effect would sent to GY: Return it to the Bottom of your Deck, Instead.

At very least its effect indirectly counter Mill-Burn Trickstar? Also its kinda like a ,"secure" float effect if you survive opponent BP (granted oppoment let this stay in his MP2) If its Level 3 or lower you can fetch this with TGU. Not much to say other than this could be better if you play around with card property like its level earlier...perhaps Tuner for needlefiber?

Text fix suggestion:

If you take damage from a card in your opponent's possession while this card is in your GY: You can Special Summon this card, and if you do, it gains ATK and DEF equal to the damage you took, also place this card on the bottom of the Deck if it is sent to the GY.

It's underwhelming indeed. It would only see play at slow, casual levels. As Dr. Jolly suggests, you can improve it by tinkering with its Level and Tuner subtype so it gets more support. Another approach is enabling it to be Summoned from the hand, although that would arguably make it better than Gorz, trading a body for much more flexibility.

Alright, so something like this?

Void Knight

Level 3

Fiend/ Effect

If you take damage from a card in your opponent's possession while this card is in your hand or GY: You can Special Summon this card, and if you do, it gains ATK and DEF equal to the damage you took, also place this card on the bottom of the Deck if it is sent to the GY.

Atk: 0 / Def: 0

I added a hand effect as well to give room to work against Called by the Grave. I also avoided giving it “tuner” so it can’t be abused by so many sources.

Archived