Photo

[Written] Activation Energy

- - - - - Continuous Spell Chemicritter Gemini Support

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dova

Dova

DovaMod

• Junior Moderators
  • 3,762 posts
    Last Visit Jan 17 2019 08:36 PM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Activation Energy
Continuous Spell

When this card is activated: You can banish 1 card from your hand; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Chemicritter" monster from your Deck in Defense Position. You can only activate 1 "Activation Energy" per turn. Once per turn, if a Gemini Monster is Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can make it become an Effect Monster, and gain its effects.

Activation energy in Chemistry is the amount of energy required to begin a reaction and keep it going, with this card doing both of these things for a measly 1 banish from the hand. Synergized but generic, depending on what you want to do; my favorite kind of support. Might be a tad too easy to trigger though, so...

Thoughts?

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts
    Last Visit Feb 26 2019 09:02 AM
  • Spouse:XOXO

Remove the cost and it will be great. Chemictritters need support badly, and a card like this not only would give them welcomed speed, also gives them potential as an engine, similar to... Zodiac Barrage, I guess? Well, maybe not remove the cost entirely, but at least make it more flexible. Banishing 1 monster from hand is not as practical, especially when you don't draw into many of them, if any at all.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Dova

Dova

DovaMod

• Topic Starter
  • Junior Moderators
  • 3,762 posts
    Last Visit Jan 17 2019 08:36 PM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Remove the cost and it will be great. Chemictritters need support badly, and a card like this not only would give them welcomed speed, also gives them potential as an engine, similar to... Zodiac Barrage, I guess? Well, maybe not remove the cost entirely, but at least make it more flexible. Banishing 1 monster from hand is not as practical, especially when you don't draw into many of them, if any at all.

I'll change it to 1 card then. The reason I banish is so that they can properly take advantage of the Trap if they banish a monster, but I see that monsters are an issue. I thought that going into Crab to use its search is pretty neat, though. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users