[Written] Pot of Dirt

lizzyelune

Simple as that:

Pot of Dirt

[Normal Spell Card]

Excavate 2 cards; send any plant-type monster to the GY, and return the other cards to the bottom of you deck in any order, then if at least 1 monster was sent to the GY by this effect: Draw 2 cards.

You can only activate "Pot of Dirt" once per turn.

Super simple pot of greed for plant decks (Also works on Sylvan's yay) Once per turn to balance it a bit

Like it; good for fueling the gy with plant monsters and also getting 2 cards out of it! could be slightly over powered if you were to run it with sylvan as they can control whats ontop of your deck (send kumushroomo to the gy, destory a set card and then draw 2 could be quite strong) 

Like the concept though and the once per turn does at least balence it slightly!

~MK

You really have a thing for supporting Plants, huh xD

IDK about this card. It can be highly rewarding with lucky Plant mills, or in Sylvans, because if you mill a floaty Plant, then you are netting more than 2 card draws, or more if you mill stuff like Dandylion. I guess it's fine as a somewhat risky power card for Plants, but I would prefer a less potent but safer approach. For instance, I would like if this instead gave you +1 card draw in exchange for excavating more cards. That way, you gain less, but the risk of gaining nothing is reduced as well, and you still make a plus if you mill a floaty Plant. However, with those changes it may as well a different card at that point.

At the very least, this needs a "You can only activate 1 "Pot of Dirt" per turn" clause. Drawing 2 cards for doing what Sylvans do normally is a bit much also. I don't mind the idea of supporting the archetype, but this would probably be pretty OP.

Archived