MarshyK-XS

MarshyK-XS

You are never what you see O.O

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,240 posts
    Last Visit Dec 01 2018 09:23 PM

I was thinking of mixing Cydarks with Dragunity. Cannon can send Javalin to the grave and Jav can SS itself when equipped to a Cydark for a Sync-5 play (Goyo). I'm thinking that the Extra might be too tight tho...

that would work quite nicely although the synergy with the equip spell wont be there and that is probably the key first turn synchro card in the deck! would be interesting to test though you could combo it with goyo chaser and the new level 5 duel a thon reward ( goes to 3000 atk when a level 3 is destroyed... kind of works with cyber dark!) but I could see a hybrid working purely just because of cannons plus 1 draw on destruction comboing that akyls with storm would be so satisfying!!!!

About how many gems did you take to dig your Dragunity stuff?

it took 174 packs... I had about 5000 gems saved and I have been grinding all of the rental deck stuff, and with the extra exp and duel orbs (been spending about 5 hours a day on this as soon as the box came out) they made me wait till 6 packs for the UR synchro :,( deck runs so much smother with it but I think you only really need that and stardust!

~MK

marshyKs banner

~MK

Wizarus

Wizarus

A lot more people hate you than hate me

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts
    Last Visit Dec 02 2018 01:45 PM

Nice! I took a 2 month break so sadly didn't buy a single pack of that box! U.A can be deadly though especially if it catches you off guard! I played a match against a trudge beatdown and i had in my head it was synchro before it even started! If you can get to dlvl max with koaki meiru let us know and I will take my hat off to ya!!! I invested fully in this box (grinding probably about 6 hours a day at work for gems hahahaha) 

~MK

Just hit KC Max with Koaki Meiru. Honestly couldn't believe it. This meta is wide open.

16c58wl.jpg

MarshyK-XS

MarshyK-XS

You are never what you see O.O

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,240 posts
    Last Visit Dec 01 2018 09:23 PM

@Wizarus: Mate thats dope as anything!!!! I bet your absoloutely buzzing!!!!

How did everyone get on? I had a busy weekend so only got upto 3000 points! Also the new jack event is highly disapointing!!!!

~MK

marshyKs banner

~MK

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,804 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:56 PM

@Wizarus: Mate thats dope as anything!!!! I bet your absoloutely buzzing!!!!

How did everyone get on? I had a busy weekend so only got upto 3000 points! Also the new jack event is highly disapointing!!!!

~MK

I got no further than 16. 

Disappointing, but at least I got a few prizes. Still want to keep working on building Dragunity.

Well, he is just getting teased for now. Think of it like Zane. They'll tease him for a while, and then eventually release him in a more fleshed out event to obtain him.

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,791 posts
    Last Visit 12 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer

16th Mini Box leaked.  Available on Dec. 10

https://www.duellink...atamined-leaks/

Looks like an Insect/Beast box but it comes with the best card in the entire game!

EDIT:

Thoughts on Box

tl;dr. I think I might actually pull from this Box.

Edited by Tythe, 04 December 2018 - 10:19 PM.

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,791 posts

Anyone running through the D.D. Tower?  Grabbing a few extra gems is all well and good, but nothing really makes this event "jump out" for me.  Kinda feeling like this is a bit of a calm before a storm of events though.

Any hopes for what they might do for a new year?

Hello, fine peoples!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,804 posts

Anyone running through the D.D. Tower?  Grabbing a few extra gems is all well and good, but nothing really makes this event "jump out" for me.  Kinda feeling like this is a bit of a calm before a storm of events though.

Any hopes for what they might do for a new year?

Diana the Light Spirit for me. But that's it really.

Also Hassleberry makes a preview. Do you think we will get any decent Dinosaur monsters?

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,791 posts

Been back in the game a lot this past month.  I feel like I've shored up a lot of my account's weaknesses (i.e. not having a good farm deck, having too many incomplete deck cores, not having certain characters/skills, etc.)

I'm still (almost) entirely F2P (haven't spent a real dime, but I've used Google Reward cash on those $.99 sales), but I don't feel like I'm actually helpless vs. other peeps now. So that's cool.

Anyone buy the Neos stuff?

Storytime

Hello, fine peoples!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,804 posts

Been back in the game a lot this past month.  I feel like I've shored up a lot of my account's weaknesses (i.e. not having a good farm deck, having too many incomplete deck cores, not having certain characters/skills, etc.)

I'm still (almost) entirely F2P (haven't spent a real dime, but I've used Google Reward cash on those $.99 sales), but I don't feel like I'm actually helpless vs. other peeps now. So that's cool.

Anyone buy the Neos stuff?

Storytime

Yeah. I felt feeble in the first two or three months. But after getting all the Super and Ultras from one set thrice, you feel you could make a more competent Deck. The one that features Dark Magician of Chaos is the shit.

And yeah. Some players don't always read. I made a Golden Castle of Stromberg Deck, and there was a couple of players who attacked while I had it face-up.

Anywho: Never did spend real life currency on the game. I don't care too much for the newest Booster set, so I'm just going back to the one with Black Winged Dragon to get the Ultras.

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,791 posts

Yeah, I'm on my third dig-through of the Fur Hire Box.  I prematurely reset once, so I never got a second Widespread.  I'd like another copy of it, a third Wind-Up Juggler, and another Mecha Phantom Beast Blackfalcon.

Yeah, the DMoC Box used to be awesome.  I wouldn't really recommend it anymore though; most of it hasn't really aged well.  Only Wall of D and Forbidden Chalice are still solid, right?

Hello, fine peoples!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,804 posts

Yeah, I'm on my third dig-through of the Fur Hire Box. I prematurely reset once, so I never got a second Widespread. I'd like another copy of it, a third Wind-Up Juggler, and another Mecha Phantom Beast Blackfalcon.

Yeah, the DMoC Box used to be awesome. I wouldn't really recommend it anymore though; most of it hasn't really aged well. Only Wall of D and Forbidden Chalice are still solid, right?

It's still a nice start for beginners. The only genuinely bad Supers from Servants of Kings is Panzer Dragon and Blade Knight. Unless Instant Fusion ever comes out, you'll never use Panzer Dragon.

Me, I've gone for Dimensional Prison. Yes, it targets. But banishment is stronger than destruction. Especially on the off chance that your opponent has protection/counter to destruction (Six Samurai and Stardust Dragon for example).

I don't really know what I want right now. I'm just going back to older sets to get certain Ultras (Armades, Blackstorm Rising's, Cerulean, and Fabled).

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,791 posts
Ayy! Went into the selection box and managed to pull my third Sphere Kuriboh. I probably won't use three in a deck, but it's good to know that I have the option to do so now. Also finally managed to dig up Red Dragon Archfiend. Definitely wasn't worth the effort (it was 7 packs from bottom), but at least that annoying itch is gone.

I've also saved up enough Google reward points to get a second normal structure deck if I want. I'm really tempted to get 2 copies of the Red-Eyes stuff, but it really isn't practical at all... Two might not even be enough anyway. I might just spend my points on the sale instead.

Anyone know what they wanna get with the UR dream ticket? I'm thinking of grabbing either Canadia (finally) or a second Galaxy Cyclone.
Hello, fine peoples!

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,804 posts
Armades. I was considering a third Galaxy Cyclone, but realized I didn't even have one Armades, given how I restarted the box after just the first pack since I pulled Ancient Fairy and a Super or two.

Also that 6th Extra Deck slot though

Posted Image

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,791 posts
Black Rose box is finally dropping in a few days! :D

Thoughts on the Box later.
Hello, fine peoples!

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,791 posts

Ugh... The pain I feel when I see people playing 25+ card decks with the Restart skill and deck thinners like Different Dimension Capsule...  Like, if you're not drawing what you want, CUT STUFF OUT.  I don't mind decks up to 23 cards, but higher than that you better be playing Grass..

-rant over-

Anyways, I wrote a big ol' review for the new Box.

Review Post

Hello, fine peoples!

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,791 posts

Holy--!  Loving my first pulls from the Black Rose Box!

KGo3e2P.png

Guess there's a reason I'm able to stay F2P so long, huh? XD

Hello, fine peoples!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users