YU-GI-OH Duel Links Discussion Page!

MarshyK-XS

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Redro said:

Been a while since the last post. Probably wouldn't have posted more except... The leak for this upcoming mini box is completely bonkers.

https://www.duellinksmeta.com/articles/news/may-2022/datamined-leaks-24

I've said before, I'll say it again.

Thank you, Master Duel.

I feel we got more stuff in this game after Master Duel gobbled up a huge chunk of this game's playerbase

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I've said before, I'll say it again.

Thank you, Master Duel.

I feel we got more stuff in this game after Master Duel gobbled up a huge chunk of this game's playerbase

Kinda hard to tell, tbh.

It really feels like they were up against the wall with the kind of stuff they could release.  It was probably only a matter of time before they had to crank up the power.

...then again, they've barely dipped their toes into any archetypes/cards from Series 11 packs, so maybe it really was because of MD.

2 hours ago, Redro said:

Kinda hard to tell, tbh.

It really feels like they were up against the wall with the kind of stuff they could release.  It was probably only a matter of time before they had to crank up the power.

...then again, they've barely dipped their toes into any archetypes/cards from Series 11 packs, so maybe it really was because of MD.

It's not just the cards. The rewards are better now, too. Not drastically, but certainly enough to notice. The amount of Gems you could obtain before alone felt meager in comparison. The daily rewards says enough

My favorite low rank cheese deck:

1607610873_ElementalSylvan.thumb.jpg.ad562767d70a5f1cf9bb86fa4cdb8098.jpg

Skill gives me the 3 pieces of Gate Guardian which I just use for Rank 7s. The deck has no protection going first, but it is pretty much guaranteed to OTK going second if the opponent doesn't deal with my monsters on their turn.

Duel Links is Dead and it Sucks its been dead ever since Master Duel released its just all around limiting me to garbage 3 Monster zones and only 7 ED Spots so yeah I HATE Duel Links whelp at least its been in dead waters after Master Duel released I'm so sorry If I came off so harsh but people still talk about Duel Links?

1 hour ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Duel Links is Dead and it Sucks its been dead ever since Master Duel released its just all around limiting me to garbage 3 Monster zones and only 7 ED Spots so yeah I HATE Duel Links whelp at least its been in dead waters after Master Duel released I'm so sorry If I came off so harsh but people still talk about Duel Links?

Dude, if you're just going to bitch and moan...why did you bother posting on a thread about Duel Links?

You add nothing to the conversation

• 4 months later...

Archived