Archfiend Of The Red-Eyes

TheLegalNinja

Problem here is it still doesn't work with Red Eyes Fusion in the Deck. That's the big problem, and I don't think adding Fusion Support to the deck fixes it. Over all the SS is nice, but why put it on board?

Is this a reference to another card I'm missing? The one Archfiend we have is a Summoned Skull retrain, is this one, orr an original?

First explain why this is in multiples? But a 2100 Lv6 isn't worth it when the Red-Eyes deck literally gives you free dragons to use as fodder to get Summoned Skull. Besides, Summoned Skull is hardly worth summoning unless you're in a good enough position to do so. But I guess a free SS when I have a REDMD out can make it entertaining. Would've been nice if this could substitute a monster for the fusion summon.

First explain why this is in multiples? But a 2100 Lv6 isn't worth it when the Red-Eyes deck literally gives you free dragons to use as fodder to get Summoned Skull. Besides, Summoned Skull is hardly worth summoning unless you're in a good enough position to do so. But I guess a free SS when I have a REDMD out can make it entertaining. Would've been nice if this could substitute a monster for the fusion summon.

I accidentally put it here without realizing it was multiples

• 3 weeks later...

Archived