I think it's time we try to revitalize this section with a new game, so this time, in the vein of the Remake A Card game, we are going to be taking the plethora of cards that are currently exclusive to the anime and manga, and try to bring them into the current game.
1. You can only suggest a single card, so if there's a series of cards that work well together, you had better hope the thread wants to go in that direction.
2. There are going to be broken cards, and there are going to be cards that aren't worth the cardboard to print them. Your job is to make these at the very least functional and balanced.
3. Do try to keep the spirit of the card intact. Attempt to retain the original stats as much as possible, and keep the effects close, but you are free to make liberties if the effects really do need a workover.
4. Conversely, if there is missing information about a card, feel free to fill it in. A lot of manga cards don't reveal what their Type and Attribute are, or even if they have effects, so go ahead and work on that. You are free to turn cards that were Normal Monsters or non-Effect Monsters in the anime or manga into Effect Monsters.
5. Please provide a link to a wiki page of the card in question when suggesting it as a prompt. That saves everyone a headache.
6. Also, please don't complain about the prompts.
7. Most importantly, have fun.
Let's kick this off with an oldie, but goldie.