AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
    Last Visit Jan 22 2019 10:09 PM

Spectral Ice Floe

Continuous Spell Card

You can only control 1 "Spectral Ice Floe".

This card on the field is unaffected by its controller's card effects.

Once per turn, you can banish 1 DARK Monster in your GY; this turn while this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot negate the activation of cards you control except this one. If this card is sent from the field to the GY, you can pay 1000 LP; Special Summon 1 banished DARK Monster. 

Next: 

D/D Brownie

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:45 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3
D/D Brownie
DARK/Fiend-Type Pendulum Tuner Effect Monster/Level 3/0 ATK/0 DEF

Scales: 2/2

Pendulum Lore: If a monster is Special Summoned from the Extra Deck to your field: You can Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone in Attack Position, also, all "D/D" monsters you control cannot be targeted by card effects until the end of the next turn (even if this card leaves the field).

Lore: If you control a "D/D/D" monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck: You can Special Summon this card that is either in your hand or banished. If this card was Pendulum Summoned from the Extra Deck this turn: You can target 1 Pendulum Monster in your Pendulum Zone; Tribute this card and 1 "D/D" monster, and if you do, Special Summon that target. You can only Special Summon "D/D Brownie(s)" once per turn.

BD'Switchlog
  • Gives your D/D stuff protection, so great on the first and second turns, even if it gets Ghosted.
  • Brings itself from hand or banished zone when you bring out a big boss.
  • Of course, it's Summoning needs to be limited with all the variety it brings to your plays as a Pendulum Monster.

NEXT UP: 

Prominence

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
Prominence
Equip Spell
You can send the equipped monster to the Graveyard: Destroy all cards your opponent controls, then inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each monster destroyed. Your opponent takes no damage for the rest of the turn after this effect is activated.

Pretty simple, actually. No longer destroys the equipped monster, to at least limit some abuse, and prevents more damage after use. It's a generic field nuke that also burns, but it has some competence.

Vision HERO Minimum Ray
(DARK - Level 3 - Warrior/Effect - 1200/700
While this card is in your Graveyard, if you take damage: Place this card in your Spell/Trap Zone as a Continuous Trap Card. While this card is treated as a Trap Card, you can target 1 monster you control: Special Summon this card, Tribute that target, and you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.)

Allow me to explain how Vision HERO monsters worked in the manga: That Trap effect is mandatory, so the tiniest bit of damage would make half your Graveyard jump into the backrow. The effects after selecting a target occur simultaneously, meaning that you need to have an empty Monster Zone to use it, but the Tribute and optional monster pop happen simultaneously, meaning that if the Summon is negated, you don't lose your monster.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts
Vision HERO Minimum Ray
DARK/Warrior-Type Effect Monster/Level 3/1200 ATK/700 DEF

Lore: (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 Continuous Trap you control: Special Summon this card from your hand. While this card is in your GY, if you take damage: Place this card in your Spell/Trap Zone as a Continuous Trap Card, but shuffle it into the Deck when it leaves the field. While this card is treated as a Trap Card, you can target 1 monster you control: Special Summon this card, then Tribute that target, and if you do, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. You can only control 1 "Vision HERO Minimum Ray".

BD'Switchlog:
  • This card has a limit in field presence now; one I plan to exert on any future Vision HERO cards we remake here.
  • However, it does now also come from the hand as a Quick Effect by wrecking another Cont. Trap. Sure True Kings will appreciate it.
  • Streamlined the Trap-to-Tribute process a bit more, but it's good and proper now with Minimum Ray's limit.

NEXT UP: 

Vision HERO Increase (There was a reason the last card to Special Summon HEROes from the Deck just got limited, and Stratos is back on patrol. Remake this wisely.)

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
Vision HERO Increase
DARK - Level 3 - Warrior/Effect - 900/1100
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can place 1 "Vision HERO" monster from your Deck or Graveyard into your Spell/Trap Zone as a Continuous Trap, except "Vision HERO Increase". While this card is in your Graveyard, if you take damage: Place this card in your Spell/Trap Zone as a Continuous Trap Card. While this card is treated as a Trap Card, you can target 1 monster you control: Special Summon this card, then Tribute that target, and if you do, you can Special Summon 1 "Vision HERO" monster from your Deck, except "Vision HERO Increase". You can only activate this effect of "Vision HERO Increase" once per turn.

I disagree on the way to control the absurd parts of the Vision HERO clauses. Instead of limiting the field presence, or preventing repeat recurrence, I believe that the real limitation needs to be a HOPT on the exit effects. This also doubles as a Sapphire Pegasus for the archetype, to better utilize the gimmick.

Vision HERO Poisoner
(DARK - Level 3 - Warrior/Effect - 900/700
[Vision HERO clauses], and if you do, halve the ATK and DEF of 1 monster your opponent controls.)
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Vision HERO Poisoner

Level 3 DARK Warrior/Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can add 1 "Vision HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, take damage equal to its ATK/DEF (whichever is lower). While this card is in your Graveyard, if you take damage: Place this card in your Spell/Trap Zone as a Continuous Trap Card. While this card is treated as a Trap Card, you can target 1 monster you control: Special Summon this card, then Tribute that target and if you do, you can halve the ATK/DEF of 1 monster your opponent controls. You can only use this effect of "Vision HERO Poisoner" once per turn. 

ATK/900 DEF/700

You do need something to trigger your self-damage right?

Next:

Vision HERO Faris

(Level 5 DARK Warrior/Effect)

(ATK/1600 DEF/1800)

(Manga Effect: You can send 1 Level 4 or lower "Vision HERO" monster from your hand to the GY; Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is Summoned: Send 1 "Vision HERO" monster from your Deck to the GY. )

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
Vision HERO Faris
DARK - Level 5 - Warrior/Effect - 1600/1800
You can send 1 "HERO" card from your hand to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 "Vision HERO" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. While this card is in your Graveyard, if you take damage: Place this card in your Spell/Trap Zone as a Continuous Trap Card. While this card is treated as a Trap Card, you can target 1 monster you control: Special Summon this card, then Tribute that target, and if you do, you can make both players take 500 damage. You can only activate this effect of "Vision HERO Faris" once per turn.

Opened up the discard to literally any HERO, made the dump optional, and gave it the archetype clause with a tiny bit of burn to put everybody in the backrow where they need to be.

Vision HERO Gravito
(DARK - Level 4 - Warrior/Effect - 500/2000
If this card is Tributed: You can Special Summon 2 "Vision HERO" monsters from your Spell/Trap Zone.)
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts

Vision HERO Gravito

DARK/Warrior-type

You can discard this card; you take 1000 damage, also you can add 1 Level 4 "Vision HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Vision HERO Gravito". You can only use this effect of "Vision HERO Gravito" once per turn.  (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card; Special Summon up to 2 "Vision" HERO" monsters from your Spell & Trap Zone, but banish them when they leave the field. You can only Summon "Vision HERO Gravito(s)" once per turn.

BD'Switchlog:

• Allows you a chance to trigger some Vision HERO stuff on a discard, and search the other Vision HEROs of its Level.
  • (caps start) HARD OPT, THO, BOTH ON THAT EFFECT AND SUMMON, I'M NOT TRYING TO REPEAT LEVEL EATER'S MISTAKES (caps end)
  • also it can use that first effect as a Quick Effect, in case you want to get more value out of them. Okay, cuz Summon lock.

NEXT UP: 

Apparition (let's see if we can't make something dope out of the Vision HERO Traps, then, shall we?)

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
I mean, you wouldn't need the military grade restrictions if Gravito retained the Tribute as a condition for a frontrow load instead of as a Quick Effect cost. Just a thought.

Apparition
Normal Trap
If a "Vision HERO" monster(s) is destroyed: You can place 1 of those monsters directly into your Spell/Trap Zone as a Continuous Trap Card and/or Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Vision HERO" monster from your hand or Deck. If your LP are lower than your opponent's by 1500 or more, you can activate this card from your hand. You can banish this card from your Graveyard (Quick Effect): Halve the ATK of the monster your opponent controls with the highest ATK, and Special Summon 1 "Vision HERO" monster from your Graveyard with ATK less than or equal to that lost ATK, and if you do; gain LP equal to double the ATK of the Summoned monster. You can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn.

Gives the option to Set the destroyed thing into your backrow so you're not forced to tank damage, a handtrap condition if you're playing the Deck right, and carries a strong Graveyard effect that refunds some of the damage you are taking.

Last Vision HERO card I'll ask for, promise.

Vision HERO Multiply Guy
(DARK - Level 3 - Warrior/Effect - 900/700
[Vision HERO clauses], and if you do, double this card's original ATK.)
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
Vision HERO Multiplier
Level 3 DARK Warrior/Effect
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: you can draw 2 cards, then place 1 “Vision HERO” Monster from your Hand to your Spell/Trap Zone as a Continuous Trap Card. Otherwise, shuffle your entire hand into the deck. While this card is in your Graveyard, if you take damage: Place this card in your Spell/Trap Zone as a Continuous Trap Card. While this card is treated as a Trap Card, you can target 1 monster you control: Special Summon this card, then Tribute that target, and if you do, original ATK of one “HERO” Monster you control becomes double its original ATK. You can only activate each effect of “Vision HERO Multiplier” once per turn.
ATK/900 DEF/700

Everyone loves power, but it comes at the cost of playing Vision HEROs if they ever became a thing, making it a more high risk version of Allure. In addition it can permanently make Vision HERO Trinity into a 5K beater.

Next:
Time Chain
(Continuous Trap Card)
(When a monster you control is targeted for an attack by an opponent's monster: Activate this card by targeting both those monsters; make them unable to be destroyed by that battle, and if you do, from the end of the Damage Step until the 2nd Standby Phase of each player's own turn, they are treated as if they are not on the field, they have their effects negated, cannot attack, nor be targeted for attacks or by card effects. Destroy this card during your opponent's 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation.)

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts

Time Chain 

Continuous Trap 

When a monster you control is targeted for an attack by an opponent's monster, or by the effect of an opponent's monster that would destroy it: Activate this card by making both battling monsters unable to be destroyed by that battle or effect, and if you do, until the 2nd Standby Phase of their controller's turn, place them in their owner's Spell & Trap Zone as Continuous Spell Cards, but they cannot be targeted by card effects. Destroy this card during your opponent's 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation. When this card leaves the field, return all monsters placed in the Spell & Trap Zone by this effect to the field in Attack Position.

BD'Switchlog:

• Made the effect a bit more spruced up, turning the attacking monsters into Continuous Spells. Course they already can't attack and their effects don't apply as Cont. Spells.
  • Does return the monsters to the field in Attack Position if this card gets destroyed, though.
  • Also, it triggers on monster effect targeting too, so unless it's a Borrel, this can help get past spot removal with your own form.

NEXT UP:

Vision Fusion (That'll be MY last Vision HERO suggestion, hand on heart.)

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
Vision Fusion
Quick-Play Spell
Fusion Summon 1 Fusion monster from your Extra Deck using cards from your hand or field or as Fusion Material, including at least 1 "Vision HERO" card. If you use a "Vision HERO" monster(s) currently being treated as a Continuous Trap Card as Fusion Material, the Fusion Summoned monster gains the following effect:
●When this card is Fusion Summoned: You can draw 1 card, and if the drawn card is a "Vision HERO" monster or "Vision Fusion"; you can destroy a number of cards your opponent controls up to the number of Fusion Materials used for this card's Fusion Summon -1.
You can only activate 1 "Vision Fusion" per turn.

Because I like unusual Fusion Spells, and this gives the Deck a bit more effect removal that also incentivizes Fusion bosses.

NEXT:

Captain Lock
(WATER - Level 6 - Fiend/Fusion/Effect - 0/0
"Skull Mariner" + "Skull Knight #2
Neither player can Summon/Set monsters from their hand. If a monster with 1000 or more ATK is face-up on the field, destroy this card. )
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts

Captain Lock 

WATER/Fiend-Type Fusion Effect Monster/Level 6/0 ATK/0 DEF

"Skull Mariner" + "Skull Knight" or "Skull Knight #2"

Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by Tributing "Archfiend" monsters you control or in your hand whose total Levels/Ranks equal 12 or more (in this case, you do not use "Polymerization".) Neither player can Summon monsters from their hand, except "Archfiend" monsters, also neither player can Set monsters. If a monster with 1000 or more ATK is face-up on the field, except an "Archfiend" monster, destroy this card.) 

BD'Switchlog:

• Why no I'm not bitter over how haphazard the support for Archfiends has been, why do you ask? Really, though, the alternate Summoning conditions are in regard to Skull Knight #2's interaction with Archfiends in the set it debuted in, Legacy of Darkness. There was a method to the madness.
  • Speaking of which, both Skull Knights can be used as Fusion Materials now. Alternate conditions can be fulfilled as easy as putting away two Skull Archfiend monsters.
  • Has a window out for Fiend monsters, so blaze out those Archfiends at will.
  • And, thanks to the interaction, those Archfiends won't blow up Lock.

NEXT UP, TO KEEP UP THE TEMPO:

Archfiend Matador 

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
Archfiend Matador
DARK - Level 6 - Fiend/Ritual/Effect - 0/0
Must first be Ritual Summoned using "Ritual of the Matador". Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Your opponent cannot attack "Archfiend" monsters, except this one. You take no damage from battles involving this card. A monster that battles this card, and your opponent's other cards in the same column as that monster, are destroyed after the Damage Step.

Ritual of the Matador
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Ritual of the Matador". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose combined Levels equal or exceed 6. At the start of the Battle Phase, you can banish this card from your Graveyard and target 1 "Archfiend" monster you control: That target gains the following effect:
●All cards destroyed by battle with or the effect of this card are banished instead, also, if a card(s) is banished this way, you can add 1 "Archfiend" card from your Deck to your hand. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled, you can Special Summon 1 "Archfiend" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Removed its idiotic restriction, gave it a magnet effect, extended its protection to effect destruction, and now it cleans a column each battle. Made the Ritual Spell and gave it a Graveyard effect which lets you use it as Foolish Burial Goods fodder even if you don't want to play Matador.

NEXT

E/N Shuffle
(Normal Spell
Shuffle 1 "Elemental HERO" monster you control into the Deck: Special Summon up to 1 "Neo Spacian" monster each from your hand and/or Deck with their effects negated.)
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts

E N Shuffle

Normal Spell Card

Lore: Place 1 "Elemental HERO" monster you control or 1 "Elemental HERO" monster in your hand on the bottom of your Deck; Special Summon 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your Deck, but it cannot activate its effects this turn. If you returned a Fusion or Normal "Elemental HERO" monster this way, you can Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower "HERO" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck that specifically lists the returned monster as 1 of its Fusion Materials instead, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

BD'Switchlog:

• Gives an option to turn out Fusions from the Extra Deck. Apologies, though; it won't count as a Fusion Summon...
  • ....and considering Mask Change 3: The Maskqueradening E N Shuffle de la BD'S now allows you to return stuff in the hand too, it kinda needs to not let the Fusion recur.
  • But fret not, for if it brings out a Neo-Spacian, it will only prevent its activation effects from going off for one turn: so that Grand Mole will be ready to go on your opponent's turn!

NEXT UP: 

Twin Pillars of Ice (Really curious to see how this concept gets incorporated into TCG/OCG circulation)

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
Twin Pillars of Ice
Normal Spell
Special Summon 2 "Ice Pillar Tokens" (WATER/Level 5/Aqua/0 ATK/0 DEF) as Effect monsters with the following effect:
●Cannot be used as Material for a Summon. Once while this card is face-up on the field, and your opponent's monster attacks: You can negate that attack, and this card's effects.
You can banish this card from your Graveyard, except during the turn it was sent there: Add 1 "Twin Pillars of Ice" from your Deck to your hand.

Gimmicky? Yes. Bad? A little. But a very interesting option in a casual match, making for a way to absorb two attacks and then make some sort of Link or Synchro play with the Token(s) that survives.

NEXT:

Fog Castle
(Field Spell
If a monster you control would be destroyed by battle, you can move that monster to another unused Monster Card Zone on your side of the field instead. If you do, place 1 Beacon Counter on this card (max. 5). For each Beacon Counter on this card, you cannot use 1 of your Monster Card Zones. If you have monster(s) in any Monster Card Zones you can't use, send any number of monsters you control to the Graveyard equal to or less than the number of Beacon Counters on this card. If there are 5 Beacon Counters on this card, you can send this face-up card and all cards in your hand to the Graveyard to select 4 cards in your Graveyard and add them to your hand. If you do, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.)
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Taylor Gorrell

Taylor Gorrell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:20 AM

Fog Castle
Field Spell Card

Once per turn, if a monster you control would be sent to the GY: You can move that monster to an unused Main Monster Zone on your side of the field instead, and if you do, place 1 Beacon Counter on this card (max. 5). Each time a Beacon Counter is placed on this card, target 1 Main Monster Zone on your field: Send any monster in that Zone to the GY if possible, then that Zone cannot be used while this card is face-up on the field.   You can send this card with 5 Beacon Counters on it and all cards in your hand to the GY; add 4 cards from your GY to your hand.  You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.

Let's see how many people I can make hate me with this next one: Nibelung's Treasure.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts

Your wish is my command.

Because wit beyond measure is...

dczehsh-f2269924-0995-4a37-a076-a9ece2a6

Nibelung's Treasure

Normal Spell Card

Lore: When you have exactly 3 cards in your hand: Reveal 1 "Valkyrie" card in your hand; equip 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with 1 appropriate Equip Spell from your hand or Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card, plus 1 more card if that equipped Equip Spell has an effect that draws a card(s). You can only activate 1 "Nibelung's Treasure" per turn.

BD'Switchlog:

• So, the main gimmick of Nibelung's Treasure is to equip an Equip Spell to a monster, then get you a 5-card hand. Through the magical property of card-to-hand ratio, Valkyries now have a pot of Greed for the low-low cost of a card-drawing Equip-Lucky Iron Axe, Necklace of Command, Hercules Base...
  • Hard OPT because, yeah, this is a +1 to a Deck that already benefits from TWO BATTLE PHASES
  • Also, it doesn't care which Ring you equip, so even if "Nibelung's Ring" isn't made a thing, you've got some stuff to work with

NEXT UP, SINCE WE'RE NOW TURNING TO DRAW-ENABLING EQUIPS: 

Cyber Roar

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
Cyber Roar
Equip Spell
Can only be equipped to a LIGHT Machine-Type monster. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK, and cannot be targeted by other card effects. If this card is equipped to "Cyber Dragon", or a Fusion monster that uses "Cyber Dragon" as Material: Draw 1 card (you can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn). If the equipped monster destroys your opponent's monster (by battle or its own effect): You can banish that card and 1 other card on your opponent's field or in their Graveyard.

Helps a lot more with your desired goal of an OTK with CyDras, gives more technical application to Cyber Twin on top of making CDI have increased value as a removal tool.

Retribution of the Antlion
(Continuous Spell
When a card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, its owner takes 800 damage.)
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Arcadia warlic

Arcadia warlic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:01 AM
  • Discord:warlic#6223

The effect of Retribution of the Retribution of the Ant Lion is actually "When a monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 800 damage to its controller."

(/skip)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users