43 replies to this topic

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
    Last Visit 3 minutes ago
Sorry about that. Not used to writing "when" on effect lines, so I put "if" on reflex.

/skip
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:45 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Retribution of the Ant Lion

Continuous Spell

Lore: During your Main Phase: You can add 1 LIGHT or DARK Insect monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, destroy 1 card in your hand. You can only use this effect of "Retribution of the Ant Lion" once per turn. When a monster(s) is destroyed and sent to the GY, inflict 800 damage to its controller. When you do, if the destroyed monster is an Insect monster: You can target 1 Insect monster you control; it gains 400 ATK/DEF, until the end of the next turn.

BD'Switchlog:

• This card now gives you Chaos Insect Power. 
  • And helps boost an Insect if the destroyed monster is an Insect, doesn't matter where. 
  • And it definitely helps expand the pool for Parasite Paranoid shenanigans.

NEXT UP: 

Martyr Curse

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Taylor Gorrell

Taylor Gorrell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:20 AM

Martyr Curse
Normal Trap Card
If a monster you control is destroyed, except during the Main Phase 2 or End Phase: Target 1 monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls; the turn player must enter their Battle Phase this turn, and those monsters must battle this turn, if able.  If a monster you control is destroyed during the Main Phase 2 or End Phase: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's original ATK.

Gave it a use for when the opponent gets slick on you.

Next Up: One of the three White Rainbow Assault Blackwing Synchros.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
    Last Visit 3 minutes ago
Assault Blackwing - Kunisada the White Rainbow
DARK - Level 3 - Winged Beast/Synchro/Effect - 1000/1000
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned using a "Blackwing" monster(s) as Material: This card becomes a Tuner. Once per turn, you can target 1 Level 4 or lower "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard (Quick Effect): Add that target to your hand, and increase the ATK of all "Blackwing" monsters you control by the ATK of that monster. "Blackwing" monsters cannot attack your opponent directly during the turn this effect is activated. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can activate any number of "Black Whirlwind" directly from your Graveyard (you can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn).

NEXT:
Brutal Red
(FIRE - Level 3 - Fiend/Effect - 1000/1000
If a "Red" monster(s) you control would be destroyed, you can discard this card (Quick Effect): That monster(s) is not destroyed, also it gains 1000 ATK and DEF until the end of the next turn.)

For context, in Arc-V, Jack had a FIRE Fiend-Type archetype called "Red", which was designed to turbo out Red Dragon Archfiend Synchros. Brutal Red is explicitly worded to work with both, and should still be in whatever redesign that is made.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users