73 replies to this topic

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,824 posts
    Last Visit 11 minutes ago
Sorry about that. Not used to writing "when" on effect lines, so I put "if" on reflex.

/skip
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Retribution of the Ant Lion

Continuous Spell

Lore: During your Main Phase: You can add 1 LIGHT or DARK Insect monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, destroy 1 card in your hand. You can only use this effect of "Retribution of the Ant Lion" once per turn. When a monster(s) is destroyed and sent to the GY, inflict 800 damage to its controller. When you do, if the destroyed monster is an Insect monster: You can target 1 Insect monster you control; it gains 400 ATK/DEF, until the end of the next turn.

BD'Switchlog:

• This card now gives you Chaos Insect Power. 
  • And helps boost an Insect if the destroyed monster is an Insect, doesn't matter where. 
  • And it definitely helps expand the pool for Parasite Paranoid shenanigans.

NEXT UP: 

Martyr Curse

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Taylor Gorrell

Taylor Gorrell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
    Last Visit Jun 16 2019 02:27 PM

Martyr Curse
Normal Trap Card
If a monster you control is destroyed, except during the Main Phase 2 or End Phase: Target 1 monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls; the turn player must enter their Battle Phase this turn, and those monsters must battle this turn, if able.  If a monster you control is destroyed during the Main Phase 2 or End Phase: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's original ATK.

Gave it a use for when the opponent gets slick on you.

Next Up: One of the three White Rainbow Assault Blackwing Synchros.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,824 posts
Assault Blackwing - Kunisada the White Rainbow
DARK - Level 3 - Winged Beast/Synchro/Effect - 1000/1000
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned using a "Blackwing" monster(s) as Material: This card becomes a Tuner. Once per turn, you can target 1 Level 4 or lower "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard (Quick Effect): Add that target to your hand, and increase the ATK of all "Blackwing" monsters you control by the ATK of that monster. "Blackwing" monsters cannot attack your opponent directly during the turn this effect is activated. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can activate any number of "Black Whirlwind" directly from your Graveyard (you can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn).

NEXT:
Brutal Red
(FIRE - Level 3 - Fiend/Effect - 1000/1000
If a "Red" monster(s) you control would be destroyed, you can discard this card (Quick Effect): That monster(s) is not destroyed, also it gains 1000 ATK and DEF until the end of the next turn.)

For context, in Arc-V, Jack had a FIRE Fiend-Type archetype called "Red", which was designed to turbo out Red Dragon Archfiend Synchros. Brutal Red is explicitly worded to work with both, and should still be in whatever redesign that is made.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

Brutal Red

FIRE/Fiend-Type Effect Monster/Level 3/1000 ATK/1000 DEF

Lore: If you control exactly 2 Fiend monsters; You can Special Summon this card from your hand as a Level 4 or 6 monster. If a FIRE Fiend monster and/or DARK Dragon Synchro Monster(s) you control would be destroyed (by battle or card effect), you can discard this card instead. When you do: You can target 1 FIRE Fiend monster or DARK Dragon Synchro Monster you control; it gains 1000 ATK or DEF (your choice) until the end of the next turn.

BD'Switchlog:

• Actually no, folks, I'm not concerned with giving a non-OPT Special Summon condition to a Fiend monster, especially considerin' the rest of the effect puts it out of the Extra Deck Summoning range of the Fiend Deck most likely to abuse such monsters. Also, people need to use Wave High King Caesar more. 
  • Now that that small bit of pomposity is over with (my apologies), the monster verifications fit all the "Red" monsters that have been released so far, even the Synchros. A way to verify the series, without necessarily turning it into an Archetype.
  • ATK or DEF gains, but not both.

NEXT UP: 

Road Raven Red Queen

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

8bit Moonside

8bit Moonside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:30 PM
  • Discord:8bit Moonside#8526

Road Raven Red Queen

Level 6 | DARK | Fairy/Effect

2000 ATK / 2000 DEF

Once per turn: You can target any number of monsters your opponent controls; until the End Phase of this turn, take control of them, also their ATK become 100 and this card's ATK becomes half its original ATK. For the rest of the turn after this effect resolves, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except DARK Fairy monsters.

Next: New Order 8: Etheric Sebek

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,824 posts
New Orders 8: Etheric Sebek
LIGHT - Rank 8 - Reptile/Xyz/Effect - 3000/2000
2 Level 8 monsters
If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can reveal 3 Spell/Trap Cards from your Deck with different names, and your opponent selects 1 to add to your hand (the remaining two are shuffled into your Deck in any order). You can only activate this effect of "New Orders 8: Etheric Sebek" once per turn. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card (Quick Effect): Activate 1 Spell/Trap Card from your hand.

Left it mostly unchanged, bar making it harder to get literally any S/T in your Deck.

Giant Flood
(Normal Spell
Send all cards in both players' hands and on their fields to the GY.)
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

M0B0X

M0B0X

Magistri Nihil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:M0B0X#3783

Giant Flood
(Normal Spell
Send all cards in both players' hands and on their fields to the GY.)

Actually, this is the lore from the wiki: Activate only during your Main Phase 1. Send all monsters on the field and from both players' hands to the Graveyard.

Giant Flood
Normal Spell
Activate only during your Main Phase 2. Send all non-WATER monsters on the field to the GY. You cannot Summon or Set monsters the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 1 "Giant Flood" per turn.

Can only use it in MP2 now. Still sends, but only non-WATER monsters. Removed the send from hands part. Freezes summons and sets for the turn. Only 1 can be used per turn.

IMO: Still good but not too good, more balanced and has more flavor now as well.

Next: Mirror Knight Calling

M0B0X_Tag_zpsizied7hq.png

Jay.P.

Jay.P.

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
    Last Visit May 26 2019 04:20 AM

Mirror Knight Calling (DARK)

✪✪✪✪✪✪
[Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect]
You can Ritual Summon this card with "Orichalcos Mirror". If this card is Ritual Summoned: You can Special Summon as many "Mirror Knight Tokens" as possible (Warrior/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects while "The Seal of Orichalcos" is in a Field Zone. The first time each "Mirror Knight Token" you control would be destroyed each turn, by battle or card effect, it is not destroyed. If a "Mirror Knight Token" you control battles an opponent's monster, it gains ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster it is battling, during damage calculation only.
ATK/0 DEF/0

Orichalcos Mirror
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Mirror Knight Calling" from your hand or Deck. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 6 or more. If you have no card in your Field Zone, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; place 1 "The Seal of Orichalcos" from your hand, Deck, or GY face-up in your Field Zone. You can only use this effect of "Orichalcos Mirror" once per turn.

Next: Impact Revive

Posted Image

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

Impact Revive

Normal Spell

Neither player can activate cards or effects in response to this card’s activation. At the start of your Main Phase 2, if you control a monster with ? original ATK: You can target 1 monster in your opponent's GY that was sent there this turn: Special Summon it, ignoring its Summoning conditions and if you do, it gains 500 ATK/DEF, then your Main Phase 2 ends. After this effect resolves, skip to the start of the Battle Phase of your next turn. If you do, you cannot activate “Impact Revive” until the end of that turn, also you cannot attack directly.

BD'Switchlog:

• Spell Speed 4, because yeah, imagine something negating this effect and you still get the resolution effect. Busted enough already, don't you think?
  • Immunity to direct attacks, because seriously have you seen the Turn 1 boards these days? 
  • And finally you have to control a monster with 0 original ATK, like our Divine Serpent Geh has right now, and what Dartz had when he used this card in the Doma arc to give Geh another chance at attacking.

NEXT UP: 

Catastrophe Draw

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Jay.P.

Jay.P.

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
    Last Visit May 26 2019 04:20 AM

Catastrophe Draw

Normal Spell

Destroy 5 cards in your Main Monster Zones, and if you do, draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 "Catastrophe Draw" per turn.

Next: Resurrection Tribute

Posted Image

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,824 posts
Resurrection Tribute
Quick-Play Spell
If a monster(s) you control is destroyed: Tribute 1 monster your opponent controls, and if you do, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard in Defense Position. If one of the destroyed monsters could not be Normal Summoned/Set, and listed a condition to be Special Summoned in its card text, this Summon ignores Summoning conditions.

That second line only covers nomi monsters in the Main Deck, and Extra Deck monsters that lack a traditional Material line (say, Masked HEROes, or Critias Fusions). The Material line of any Extra Deck monster would disqualify it from this card's secondary condition, so it doesn't get abused in silly ways. That said, if your Deck runs multiple nomi monsters, you can switch between them with this.

Level Jar
(EARTH - Level 2 - Rock/Effect - 500/500
FLIP: Return all monsters on the field to the Decks. Then, your opponent draws cards equal to the total Levels of all monsters returned to their Deck by this effect. If your opponent does not draw a monster that was shuffled into the Deck by this effect, they discard their hand.)
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
Level Jar
EARTH/Rock-Type Flip Effect Monster/Level 2/500 ATK/500 DEF

FLIP: Shuffle all monsters on the field into the Decks, and if you do, each player draws cards equal to the number of returned monsters and reveals them, then banish all drawn cards with a different original name from the returned cards. 
If a Rock monster(s) is Special Summoned from the Deck or Extra Deck: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, but change this card to face-down Defense Position during the End Phase. You can only use 1 "Level Jar" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

BD'Switchlog
  • Draw now relies on the number of returned monsters...
  • ...each player draws the same number of cards...
  • ...and the cards that don't correspond with the returned cards are banished. 
  • Also it can Summon itself from the hand to join up with something from the Deck (coughDokiDokicough) or Extra Deck (coughGemKnightFusionscough) so that helps with the lil' Flip monster.

NEXT UP: 

Rank-Up-Magic Escape Force

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,824 posts
Rank-Up-Magic Escape Force
Quick-Play Spell
If an Xyz monster you control is targeted for an attack or opponent's card effect: Special Summon, from your Extra Deck, 1 Xyz monster exactly 1 Rank higher than the target of the same Type as the target, using this card and the targeted monster as Material (This is treated as an Xyz Summon. Transfer its Materials to the Summoned monster). If the monster Summoned this way has the same Attribute as the monster used as Material, and requires either an equal number of exactly 1 more Material for its Xyz Summon, the Summoned monster gains the following effect:
●This card cannot be targeted for your opponent's attacks or effects, except by Xyz monsters.
This card cannot be discarded by its owner.

Changelog:
●Now lets you escape effect targeting!
●Requires a monster of the same monster Type, preventing shenanigans like turning any Rank 4 into Azzathot.
●Provides neat protection if you can find neat ladders, jumped through archetype members, or used the Chaos forms of certain Numbers.
●Specifically guards against being usable for discard costs, for obvious reasons.

Talisman of Reversal
[Normal Trap
If your opponent adds a card(s) to their hand by a card's effect, draw cards equal to the number of cards in your opponent's hand.]
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Kazuchika Okada

Kazuchika Okada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:43 PM

Talisman of Reversal

Normal Trap Card

Activate only when a card(s) is added to your opponent's hand, except during their Draw Phase. Draw cards equal to the number of cards in your opponent's hand. Skip your next 3 Draw Phases.

Pretty simple but effective change imo.

Next: Orichalcos Deuteros (The actual effect appears on the note)

8bit Moonside

8bit Moonside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:30 PM
  • Discord:8bit Moonside#8526

Orichalcos Deuteros

Field Spell

You can only activate this card if you control "The Seal of Orichalcos". This card has all the effects of "The Seal of Orichalcos", also its name is treated as "The Seal of Orichalcos" while on the field. Once per turn: You can gain 500 LP for each monster you control, but for the rest of the turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters. When an opponent's monster declares an attack: You can Tribute 1 monster you control; negate that attack. You can only activate "Orichalcos Deuteros" once per Duel.

Changelog:

• Added a restriction to the life gain effect.
  • Downgraded the destruction effect to attack negation.
  • Same once-per-duel restriction that the original Orichalcos has.

Next: Forceful Deal

Kazuchika Okada

Kazuchika Okada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Forceful Deal

Normal Trap Card

Activate only when your opponent Summons a monster. Pay all but 100 of your Life Points and banish all monsters you control face-down. Gain control of all monsters your opponent controls, then your opponent shuffles all of his remaining cards on the field, hand, GY and Banished zone into the deck and draws 5 cards.

Kinda made it into a gamble card, don't think it suits the card, but it looks cool so no regrets there.

Next: Number iC1000: Numeronius Numeronia

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,824 posts
Number Ci1000: Numeronius Numeronia
DARK - Rank 0 - Fiend/Xyz/Effect - 0/0
(This card's original Rank is always treated as 13.)
Must be Special Summoned by the effect of "Number C1000: Numeronius". This card on the field has an original ATK and DEF of 100000. Unaffected by, and cannot be targeted by, your opponent's card effects. This card cannot attack. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent must conduct their Battle Phase. If your opponent's monster attacks, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Negate that attack, then gain LP equal to that monster's ATK. During your opponent's End Phase, if they control a monster that did not declare an attack during their Battle Phase, you win the Duel.

Okay, so I made this card function in a way that emulated its appearance in the anime in a more playable way. It's still vulnerable to Kaijus, obviously, but it has Vennominaga protection on the biggest of all bodies. The nomi clause prevents this asshole from being revived, because that's a way that its win condition can be exploited on Percy.
Oh yeah, be careful not to Summon anything during Main Phase 2 if you're playing against this thing.

On that note, though . . .
Number C1000: Numeronius
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

Heh. Used to be that I'd be so scared of Numerronius, but even before Borrelsword was a thing, Honest was. ANYWEZ....

Number C1000: Numeronius

DARK/Fiend-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 12/5000...you know what-let's go full tilt with this.

dd6z2m9-b52f3a21-e6e5-4306-9459-51573b32

LIGHT/Fiend-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 12/5000 ATK/1000 DEF

Lore: 3+ (max. 5) Level 12 monsters

All monsters your opponent controls without Levels cannot attack, they have their effects negated, also if this card's battles 1 of those monsters, this card's ATK becomes 10,000 during damage calculation only. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; destroy as many monsters your opponent controls as possible, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Rank 11 or lower "CXyz" or "Number C" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck and 1 of those destroyed monsters to the field in Defense Position (1 on each side). If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Number Ci1000: Numeronius Numeronia" from your Extra Deck, and if you do, attach this card in the GY to it as material.

BD'Switchlog:

• Took out the destruction immunity-for a monster with quick-play destruction and monster reincarnation, and 10,000 ATK stats, that's already enough as is.
  • However, the negation/ATK prevention means the two youngest Extra Deck types (Xyzes and Links) are moot to them...
  • ...and Synchros/Fusions/Pendulums/Rituals still have to deal with insta-destruction on a 5K stick.
  • And still it has its revival effect tied into its destruction in a new way, one that also allows you to turn stuff online, as long as you're willing to let your opponent benefit too.
  • Finally, thanks to Kazuchika's disclosure of my grave error, it now allows for the Summon of Numeronius Numeronia on destruction, as well as its material attachment.

NEXT UP...

Djinn Cycle

Edited by Black D'Sceptyr, 15 May 2019 - 01:18 PM.

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Kazuchika Okada

Kazuchika Okada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

side note: black d'sceptyr forgot to include an effect in Numeronius to actually be able to summon Numeronius Numeronia

Djinn Cycle

DARK - Machine / Effect - Level 3 - 400 ATK / 400 DEF

When you Xyz Summon a monster using this card as an Xyz Material, the monster will gain this effect: Inflict 400 damage to your opponent every time you activate an effect or detach an Xyz Material.

Next: Extinction Fist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users