Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts
    Last Visit 29 minutes ago
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

side note: black d'sceptyr forgot to include an effect in Numeronius to actually be able to summon Numeronius Numeronia

Djinn Cycle

DARK - Machine / Effect - Level 3 - 400 ATK / 400 DEF

When you Xyz Summon a monster using this card as an Xyz Material, the monster will gain this effect: Inflict 400 damage to your opponent every time you activate an effect or detach an Xyz Material.

My apologies for flopping on not giving Numeronious an upgrade-I didn't take that big a look on how its evolved form was handled by Draconus. I've rectified that mistake, which was solely on my end. Now to Extinction Fist.

Extinction Fist

Normal Trap Card

Lore: When any player's monster that was Special Summoned by a Spell effect declares an attack or activates its effect during the Battle Phase: Destroy that monster, and if you do, Special Summon the monster(s) that were sent to the GY to Summon that destroyed monster by that Spell's effect from the GYs to their owner's field (if any), also after that, end the Battle Phase. During your Battle Phase, you can activate this card from your hand.

BD'Switchlog:

• Public - use De-Fusion and De-Rituals for EVERYONE HOW ABOUT IT 
  • Also it can be quick-activated on your Battle Phase...
  • ...and it Summons the monsters to their owner's fields, so suck it Super Poly.

NEXT UP: 

Labor Pain (HOW WAS THIS A THING!)

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Kazuchika Okada

Kazuchika Okada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:40 AM

My apologies for flopping on not giving Numeronious an upgrade-I didn't take that big a look on how its evolved form was handled by Draconus. I've rectified that mistake, which was solely on my end.

lol no worries man

Labor Pain

Continuous Spell Card

Any player who performs a summon outside of their turn must pay 1000 Life Points.

what a card huh

Next: Colorless, Chaos King of Dark World (good luck to who'll actually have to create an effect for this one)

Arcadia warlic

Arcadia warlic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:09 AM
  • Discord:warlic#6223
b315x6c.png

Text form:

A passive effect to empower Dark World monsters, a summoning condition that can benefit from Super Polymerization, and an active effect of Dark Corridor.

Next: Soul Fusion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users