Post and I'll tell you what I call or say about you behind your back

Arimetal

Yeah do it

Absolute doll but pretty full of herself at the same time. Has my information but never actually tries to contact me so kinda hard for me to give a sheet about what happening on her end. To this day she radiates this aura that I feel belittled by, like she is SO way beyond my level.

you sound like a bit of a twat

I'm 100% all for it

Thats fair.

I dont know much about him, just things Ive heard from CowCow and Winter. Heard pretty good sheet from them but from what I've seen he doesnt actually do anything? I mean he probably does, but he doesnt stand out for sheet. I hardly remember he actually exists.

Hi.

He hasnt been here the longest tmk, but he feels like the resident old man of YCM. By that I mean COMPLETELY out of his prime. He doesnt really have any negative traits that I can think of... yet anything good about him just feels totally washed out. At least hes pretty social, keeps the energy up.

<3

He's got pretty good taste in a lot of things. Hes nice but hes a weeb, like a Super Duper High School Level Weeb. Someone should probably tell him that Gatorade is for people who are actually physically active. Not doin much for ya otherwise. Beyond all that he is a sort of "household" name on the site and (for once) it isn't for anything really that bad. 

:526091_key:

RHJuPph.png

Shes new so I cant really say much on her, but shes an absolute sweetheart and cant wait to see how she turns out around the site.

4ea.jpg

When I was new to the site I really only knew him for writing YCMember x YCMember stuff. Hes come a long way from that nest though tbf. Cringy pasts reflect on the present though, and damn if there isn't anything cringier than shipping two people who actually exist. That aside, I'll speak from experience and say he's like a father figure for newcomers. Pretty responsible from what I can tell and keeps his cool. Then again he is the one that posted a whole bunch of horse cocks iirc...

RHJuPph.png

Shes new so I cant really say much on her, but shes an absolute sweetheart and cant wait to see how she turns out around the site.

When I was new to the site I really only knew him for writing YCMember x YCMember stuff. Hes come a long way from that nest though tbf. Cringy pasts reflect on the present though, and damn if there isn't anything cringier than shipping two people who actually exist. That aside, I'll speak from experience and say he's like a father figure for newcomers. Pretty responsible from what I can tell and keeps his cool. Then again he is the one that posted a whole bunch of horse cocks iirc...

D'aww, that's so sweet of you! Tank chu! <3

Someone should probably tell him that Gatorade is for people who are actually physically active. Not doin much for ya otherwise.

Oh right I forgot to reply to this like I meant to. It does too do things for me if I'm not physically active!

It tastes good. And is healthier for me than a lot of other drinks that taste good.

idk why but it amuses me that I'm one of your sources for thoughts on mido

Despite us coming on around the same time, its no secret that people like him a sheet ton more. Hell, he got mod status, not that I'm complaining - compared to most if not all mods he's actually active on the site? Huge funking plus imo, like I see other mods on and they might be doing stuff behind the scenes or some sheet, idk, but CowCow always makes sure to keep a connection with the rest of us. I had heard some bad sheet about him from a certain source about him being easily triggered, but I don't see it so they must be talking about a younger Cow. Overall I've loved the guy since I came here and wish him the best. Now if only I can get better at showdown...

owo

Gots a huge funking hard-on with Winter hate. I don't agree with him either but I'll save my opinions on him for if he gets brought up in the thread. I don't know if they got some sort of past or what, but yeah, peace love and all that sheet man. Besides that: pretty genuine guy from what I can tell, not afraid to say a lot that is on his mind. Was a huge help and was friendly when I was funking around with programming cards into YGOPro, which I might try to take up again, gots my respect to say the least.

Oh right I forgot to reply to this like I meant to. It does too do things for me if I'm not physically active!

It tastes good. And is healthier for me than a lot of other drinks that taste good.

Its barely any healthier for you than most other drinks, if at all. I'll use Pepsi as an example.

[spoiler=Gatorade]gatorade_perform_or.gif

[spoiler=Pepsi]Pepsi_reg_soft_drink.gif

The thing that makes Gatorade a good drink is because its designed to not only give your body electrolytes but to help it take in said electrolytes. A quick refresh. The electrolytes don't do anything if you aren't physically active.

A pretty good saying that I remember is "If the one of the first 3 ingredients are Sugar, then it's junk..." The sugar is there iirc to help the electrolytes get processed by the body because damn if your body isn't addicted to the sheet.

This looks fun

I've liked him since the get go. Honestly got a style I can get behind. HOWEVER, hes made a few decisions in the past that muddle his image imo. He can be looked at in 2 lenses. In one, hes your typical everyday douche. In the other, hes your typical unintentional douche. Just an overall douche. Hes pretty good looking, but so are a lot of douches. However, I too have made bad decisions so I cant really fault him too hard. I think at heart, hes a pretty good guy, amazing in fact. Its just his exterior, that also happens to be pretty hot, is a douche.

Archived