Post and I'll tell you what I call or say about you behind your back

Arimetal

I'm just here to say it makes me grin like an idiot that you used Pepsi as your example to Yui.

Does that mean you want my opinion or???

Ohbuddy

I really only know him as a mutual friend of Koko. (NO idea what ever happened to her, pretty sure she hates me but w/e) He whines A LOT. Like, not even about stuff that actually matters usually. Doesn't throw tantrums though, so he's automatically better than most people here. He's got a nice voice, and he wants the best for most people I think. Heart of gold that guy. Pure hearted and whiney, so he's literally baby in a sense.

I've only ever posted pics with dicks in them once and they were not horse dicks.

Who am I thinking of then? Oh well, I retract the horse cock statement then.

sure

Dont know much about her tbh, we arent active in the same threads usually. To prove a point I had to go back and change this statement from what it said cause I legit thought they were someone else. What I HAVE seen from her is a loving - and in turn - well loved individual. I can only assume from the lack of drama and bad mouthing from people, that they're pretty cool. I feel like an asshat for mixing them up, all all apologies. 

Sure.

90% sure he's suppose to have some sort of gimmick. He honestly feels like a monster account that never got deleted. Maybe that's cuz of the whole Pepsi Man thing he has going on from time to time. (Was that his monster one year?) I've seen him around with the Oney Goku pic and stuff and honestly he's just a walking meme. Take it how you will.

The thing that makes Gatorade a good drink is because its designed to not only give your body electrolytes but to help it take in said electrolytes. A quick refresh. The electrolytes don't do anything if you aren't physically active.

I've tried to tell him this several times.

Who am I thinking of then? Oh well, I retract the horse cock statement then.

Person from long ago. There was some drama over it and I don't want to say for sure who it was but I think it was Red Mage.

Also play more Showdown. You can't be worse than Yui.

Archived