PREDICTION: We will get a Level 12 Accel Synchro based on Yusei Fudo's Duel Runner the "Yusei Go".

https://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Accel_Synchron

https://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Signal_Warrior

wWeg5KY.png  28dH07s.png  Level 12 Accel Synchro

I just had a thought, I think Konami might give us a Level 12 Accel Synchro that would be the combined forms of Accel Synchron and Signal Warrior, and it will be called... "Accel Warrior". (Actually I have no idea how they would name it.) If I had to guess other stats and effects it would of course be either a Warrior (possibly a Machine), it would have a anywhere from 3000 to 3500 original ATK and DEF but those might be different from each other. It would be a Semi-Nomi because it would be the first Accel Synchro that Yusei would use that only requires a minimum of 2 Synchro Materials to Synchro Summon it, and that way the players could Special Summon it from the GY like most of the other Synchro Monsters Yusei uses. For its effects, I can see Konami making this card effectively as a poor-man's Shooting Quasar Dragon; having it do most of SQD's effects but either watered-down or with further restrictions, with 1 caveat. Instead of gaining multiple attacks per turn for each generic Synchro Material used, it might just allow you to specifically attack a number of monsters each turn depending on how many "Accel" and "Warrior" Archetype Synchros used as materials, it might only allow you to negate Spells/Traps but not monsters or just certain effects from any Spell, Trap, or monster (like effects that target cards or ones that destroy cards on the field). The caveat would be the last effect, rather than allowing you to Special Summon a certain named Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, you could Special Summon any "Synchron" or "Warrior" Synchro from your Extra Deck other than a copy of itself, and this would be treated as a Synchro Summon.

Archived