Duelingbook is making moves on this website (it has its own Custom Cards tab)

o_smily

You know, I'm pretty upset that even though DB has a ton of QoL features and updates a lot and lots of customization and etc etc it's still not very active

In my opinion it would be a lot better if it weren't for the "Book" part. As in, annoying 'social' features that you don't really want. But I agree there are some really nice features.

As for your card: In my opinion it should be EARTH to have better synergy with existing Rock-Type support, for example you could discard a Block Dragon or Gaia Plate the Earth Giant to summon this from the deck. But it is a cool concept, and I like that you still get something useful the first time you summon it (destroying a card).

In my opinion it would be a lot better if it weren't for the "Book" part. As in, annoying 'social' features that you don't really want. But I agree there are some really nice features.

As for your card: In my opinion it should be EARTH to have better synergy with existing Rock-Type support, for example you could discard a Block Dragon or Gaia Plate the Earth Giant to summon this from the deck. But it is a cool concept, and I like that you still get something useful the first time you summon it (destroying a card).

It probably is for the best; I'm just a bit tired of the EARTH/Rock set.

Thanks for the time though to review my card. May I ask how you did so?

It probably is for the best; I'm just a bit tired of the EARTH/Rock set.

Thanks for the time though to review my card. May I ask how you did so?

How I reviewed it? Well I just looked at the card and gave you my thoughts on it. Also fair enough about the EARTH/Rock thing. As a fan of Dice Jar I will say that LIGHT Rocks are cool.

https://www.duelingbook.com/

So now Duelingbook has its own Custom Cards section where you can make and use custom cards and play them in duels on that site. I'm not going to lie, A LOT of those cards have severely bad or busted effects and some are written from before Problem-Solving Text, but man the card creator there is actually pretty damn awesome. It does have its own issues, but for the most part its very solidly made (I already re-made 2 of my cards from here on that site). I do recommend people here to check out the new Custom Cards tab on Duelingbook (its at the bottom of the main page just scroll down).

Edit: Merged thread starts here -Cow

Honestly unless the archtypes and other customs cards there are classified into tiers playing will be a mess, though admittedly that actually sounds like a lot of fun.

In any case that is fun way to testing out anime/manga cards if the power levels match.

good luck with that

Archived