Ringhost Necrofather [Written]

Atypical-Abbie

So I made a Link Monster for my Archetype that supports Union and Spirit, like the Archetype uses, but I felt like making it for a bunch of sub-types/abilities or whatever you prefer to call them as well, even though they don't actually use them. Because of that, turned out that the card was generic enough to be just a regular card, so here's that card. Anyway, the idea of the card is that you are able to draw a bunch of cards the more kinds of sub-types you use for its Link Summon, then you are able to activate its other effects should you point to the appropriate monster, allowing you to gain a powerful effect for a discard. Also check out my Ringhost Archetype: https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/376317-ringhost-archetype-1414/

Ringhost Necrofather

Spellcaster/DARK/Link

Link Arrows: Bottom Left, Left, Right

3 Union, Spirit, Gemini, Flip, Toon and/or Tuner monsters

When this card is Link Summoned: You can draw cards, equal to the number of different kinds of monsters (Union, Spirit, Gemini, Flip, Toon or Tuner) used for this card's Link Summon, also you cannot add cards from your Deck to your hand for the rest of this turn by drawing them. You can only use each of these effects of "Ringhost Necrofather" once per turn depending on the kind of monster it points to.

● Union monster: You can target 1 appropriate Union monster in your GY or among your banished monsters; equip it to this card, also, after that, discard 1 card.

● Spirit monster: During the End Phase: You can target 1 Spirit monster in your GY; place it on top of your Deck OR add it to your hand,  also, after that, discard 1 card.

● Gemini, Flip, Toon or Tuner: During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Gemini, Flip, Toon or Tuner monster from your hand or GY, but it has its effects negated, also, after that, discard 1 card.

2500/LINK-3

Archived