Noble Knight Valour

Atypical-Abbie

A Rank 4 that is designed to be both used outside of Noble Knight, but also for themselves. So, when you Xyz Summon it, you can discard up to 2 Spells to boost it by 1000 ATK, making it able to get 3900 ATK, next you can detach a material to shuffle a monster and Equip Spell from your GY into your Deck and draw a card, then when you are done with the guy, you can Tribute it to Special Summon another Noble Knight from your hand or GY.

noble_knight_valour_by_zaziuma-dcsozqz.p

2 Level 4 LIGHT monsters / When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can discard up to 2 Spells; this card gains 1000 ATK for each card discarded until the end of the next turn. You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 monster and 1 Equip Spell in your GY; shuffle them into your Deck, then draw 1 card. You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Noble Knight" monster from your hand or GY, except "Noble Knight Valour". You can only use each effect of "Noble Knight Valour" once per turn.

Equip Emeral, huh? I like it.

I also like how the shuffle effect complements the first effect. Hard once per turn is a necessary evil here, as any one of these effects is problematic.. The last effect is one that, while very supportive, I generally don't like to see on Extra Deck monsters, as it just normally just takes the form of a one turn ladder, but by leaving one material for the re-using of the draw AND leaving the potential ATK boost of 2900-3900, you'd generally only do it the next turn. Which I love.

Only thing I think I'd like it to have is some sort of quick effect. While one can argue that that fits in thematically with other NKs, it's still a problem, and while this provides late-game draw and easy beat-down, the triple equip is still pretty good in relation to this.

Archived