[20th] Double Hero Attack

Double Hero Attack

Quick-Play Spell Card

You can only activate a card with this card’s name once per turn.

(1) If you control a Fusion Monster whose Fusion Materials include “Elemental HERO Neos”: You can target 1 “HERO” Fusion Monster in your GY; Special Summon that monster, ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

Double-Hero-Attack.jpg

IDK how good Neos became after the latest support, but the card still looks lame to me. The Fusion must still be properly Fusion Summoned first so no ED milling tricks. If it could also Summon from the ED, however, it could have been amusing.

That is exactly what kills this card.

This card is a brick that in the best case revives a monster you already had on the field, apart from Absolute Zero and Dark Law I do not see what you would want to revive that badly and the first is meh to summon and the second is not supposed to go down ... or be used in a Neos deck.

So this card makes sense for Jaden, however is completely unplayable.

That is exactly what kills this card.

This card is a brick that in the best case revives a monster you already had on the field, apart from Absolute Zero and Dark Law I do not see what you would want to revive that badly and the first is meh to summon and the second is not supposed to go down ... or be used in a Neos deck.

So this card makes sense for Jaden, however is completely unplayable.

Shining?

Acid is still Duster

Anki, Kami, and Dian have uses too!

Shining?

Acid is still Duster

Anki, Kami, and Dian have uses too!

True, I forgot some, however what are the odds you summon one of them, lose it, summon a NEOS fusion and then draw this, while needing to revive that fusion ?

And besides, even if you meet these conditions Miracle Fusion is still just as good, if one would use either one would definitely start with Miraacle Fusion.

So looking at this you can first Instant Fusion into Mariner to set up a Wonder Driver/Dread Decimator, then, play Neos Fusion to get Brave Neos on the field where if you have Dread Brave Neos gets a major boost then with this set you can both play this offensive or defensively where it either gives you a monster to wall or during your Next turn a monster that can attack directly for 1400 if you have a set card where if you use Honest Neos with it that damage goes up to 3900.

So honestly looking at it the quick play part of the effect makes sense for this card considering Neos Fusions Limitation of preventing additional Special Summons after playing it.

Also the arts pretty clever referencing the Jaden vs Yugi Duel.

Archived