Phantasm Lord Ultimatl Bishbaalkin [Challenge]

27a387da09e537e7f3e6bff5aafc67fa448ce67a115790_200w.jpg

(This card's original Level is always treated as 12.) 

Cannot be Synchro Summoned. Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending 2 Level 8 or higher monsters you control with the same Level to the Graveyard (1 Tuner and 1 non-Tuner), and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Cannot be destroyed by card effects. This card gains 1000 ATK for each monster on the field. Once per turn, during either player's Main Phase: You can Special Summon the same number of "Utchatzimime Tokens" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) on each player's field in Defense Position, so as to Summon as many as possible, also this card cannot attack for the rest of this turn.

So this dude randomly popped into my head this morning and it made me curious.  Can you Extra Link your opponent off one resolution of this guy's effect?  This is likely more difficult and infinitely more impractical than normal Extra Link strategies, so I'm not advocating its use in a practical standpoint, but in terms of actual results I think the payoff may actually be much higher.

The opponent would be stuck with 5 Tokens filling up their MMZ so they can't Summon.  Evenly Matched does nothing because they'd have a full board.  The opponent would have to ram 1 Token minimum and probably 2 Tokens normally to get anywhere which essentially would deliver 2000+ damage and skip their MP1. Etc.

Question/Conditions:

- If you've used your Normal Summon, can you Extra Link your opponent with this card and 5 Tokens?

- Assume your opponent does not have handtraps to stop you.

I was going to tackle this when I had the time but Firewall got banned soo00000OOOO.

Was thinking with Infernoids your normal would be Decatron. Pretty sure you can do something like Link him and a token for Lanphorlinkus and then another Token for Linkuriboh and link those two into Summon Sorc and summon say Fiendish Rhino from deck but I didnt have time to really pursue combos from there. It's possible for sure

Archived