December 3rd TCG Banlist

Krow come eat Crow

Also why is Knightmare Goblin still banned now

FT9dauc.png?1

The source was good I see. Now lets see if his OCG claims pan out too

I think it's somewhat likely not. This reminds me of Grandsoil. TCG bans a card with a dumb lack of OPT, OCG erratas in an OPT within a month, TCG moves off list next list.

Gumbler escaping is something 

Holy sheet.

I guess I want to play this game again.

Same.

Finally they killed of that crap, which makes me wonder why they would suddenly be able to ban it.

Btw for the one who made this topic Dark Destroyer was at 2, so it is 2->3, rather than 1->3, which is a fine move.

And Mali just got doned down (still usable though).

I guess this is the list most people waited for, Gumblar is still alive (for now), though this is definitely an amazing list (ignores everything past the Firewall ban).

To be fair this fixes a ridiculous amount of issues.

Firewall - Banned: Actually surprised they decided to finally do it. But disappointed that the burn cards are still alive, they should ve been hit as well regardless of firewall. Gumblar is also something should be banned.

Armageddon - Limited: Perfect call nothing to add

Mali - Semi limited: As a D-hero player this hurts me a lot, seen malicious been used for evil (ironically) was something that disgusted me but Isolde is part to blame, I still believe that this wasn't necessary, specially with the Neos support coming its just gonna be replaced. But it was not undeserve either.

Overall solid hit but this banlist should ve had more cards in it, You have addressed FTKs, now you have an actual meta to keep n check.

Also why the heck was any card released from the banlist (the most discussed, Ex shurit, construct, etc.)

Possibly, I am not sure why they would ban it now, if they would have no real complications doing so ... maybe they actually got the point across, which I doubt.

Hopefully an unban includes an errata, which hard OPT restricts the second effect.

Don't stop with a hard OPT

Type limit it to Cyberse monster

And if you really wanna balance it, type limit the first effect to cyberse monsters too

The same guy who told me about the Firewall ban in TCG, and said the list would be out on friday said OCG would errata it and reprint it in the 20th pack, so we'll see

He's 2/3 for now

No idea how they'll errata it, just have a feeling they will.

OCG will probs kill gumblar too

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Danger FTK still can work right?

It relies on looping a Darkworld (not Grapha) with 1 Grapha using Cannon Soldier and Firewall, so I will let you figure out the answer to that question.

As for the chance they could still FTK normal summoning Cannon Soldier and then summoning 16 times using Darkworld and Danger ... maybe.

It relies on looping a Darkworld (not Grapha) with 1 Grapha using Cannon Soldier and Firewall, so I will let you figure out the answer to that question.

As for the chance they could still FTK normal summoning Cannon Soldier and then summoning 16 times using Darkworld and Danger ... maybe.

Ah never mind then. I recalled a different one that didn't use firewall

Archived