More Information on Starter Deck 2019 a.k.a the Firewall replacement(?)

Specifically what the central focus of this Deck is, to a point.

5bdee81d.jpg?resize=300%2C181&ssl=1

A major key sales point of Starter Deck 2019 is it will contain Yusaku’s new ace monster in the Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS animated series. This goes along with the fact the Deck is meant to be comfy for beginners to use, and the Ultra Rares (once of which is this new ace) can also come in Secret Rare.

Source: https://ygorganization.com/isthistheendoffirewall/

Just errata firewall, it's simple enough to do. Hard OPT +/- effects only work on Cyverse Monsters

Yes, though Yusaku hardly ever gave enough shits about Firewall Dragon in season 2 and (from what I remember) only uses it in a grunt game in which he OTKs during his first turn.

Playmaker does not use it and focuses on using diverse summoning mechanics, so I somewhat doubt it would be Firewall Dragon (and besides it is a new ace).

Its propably something on the level of Transcode Talker, which fits Yusaku far more.

Yes, though Yusaku hardly ever gave enough shits about Firewall Dragon in season 2 and (from what I remember) only uses it in a grunt game in which he OTKs during his first turn.

Playmaker does not use it and focuses on using diverse summoning mechanics, so I somewhat doubt it would be Firewall Dragon (and besides it is a new ace).

Its propably something on the level of Transcode Talker, which fits Yusaku far more.

I agree with this were if Yusaku's new ace is a Link-4 2500 ATK Code Talker monster (Specially since Decode got focused on in the 20th anniversary box for a alt art) that would more likely fit. Specially if it works with various other summoning mechanics.

Archived