[Written] Aristocrat/Wig Archetype– Defeat your opponent through the power of Wigs! [5 - ?]

o_smily

The Aristocracy and its Wigs...

... tsk tsk tsk

My Archetype of Aristocrats is a FIRE exclusive series of monsters that revolve their effects and usage on the custom Equip Spell Card series, the Wig cards. What differentiates these monsters from other Archetypes that revolve around Equip Cards are 1) The Equip Cards themselves are quite different from other sets, and 2) The whole strategy of this Archetype is advantage outside of the field. (Effects mostly affect hand advantage, banishing and effect damage.) I've already made the entire Archetype on DB, and I'm really proud of what I have already come up with. However, I do recognize that my cards need to go through review, since they have not be as consistent as I would have liked to believe. Without further delay, here are (some) of my cards. (I'm posting my cards in bits and pieces so that one would not have to be overwhelmed when first reviewing.)

[spoiler=Aristocrat monsters]

[spoiler=Aristocrat Aurum]

Aristocrat Aurum

FIRE

Pyro/Effect

Level 4 1200 / 1000

If this card is in your hand: You can destroy 1 face-up Equip Card you control; Special Summon this card. You can only Special Summon "Aristocrat Aurum" once per turn this way. While this card is equipped with a "Wig" card, this card gains 700 ATK and DEF and gains this effect:
●Once, while this card is face-up on the field: You can add 1 "Wig" card from your GY to your hand.

[spoiler=Aristocrat Praeda]

Aristocrat Praeda

FIRE

Fairy/Effect

Level 4 - 1100 / 1000

If you control a face-up Equip Card on the field, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Aristocrat Praeda" once per turn this way. If this card is Summoned, both players take 300 damage. If this card is equipped with a "Wig" card, this card gains 400 ATK and DEF and gains this effect:
● Once, while this card is face-up on the field: You can add 1 "Aristocrat" card from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Wig Spell/Trap Cards]

[spoiler=White Wig of Status]

White Wig of Status

Equip Spell Card

If this card is equipped to an "Aristocrat" monster: You can banish 1 card from your opponent's GY. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can add 1 "Yellow Wig of Esteem" or "Red Wig of Reverence" from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Yellow Wig of Esteem]

Yellow Wig of Esteem

Equip Spell Card

If this card is equipped to an "Aristocrat" monster: You can draw 1 card. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can add 1 "Red Wig of Reverence" or "White Wig of Status" from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=Red Wig of Reverence]

Red Wig of Reverence

Equip Spell Card

If this card is equipped to an "Aristocrat" monster: You can inflict 400 damage to your opponent's LP. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can add 1 "White Wig of Status" or "Yellow Wig of Esteem" from your Deck to your hand.

Archived