Galaxy (LP)

Shadius

This piece feels drastically rushed and that is the bane of it. I can't get behind it because there seems to be no sense with the flow and pattern of the piece, except to establish the figures. I love the color, it is just the brushwork that needs to be better refined. You're using the edges of the brushwork to try and create the texture, the problem of this is that you need to refine the strokes to be more distinct rather than bleed into each other. Establish a flow with your work and a pattern to follow, so that the piece has more congruency with the bleeding each stroke. Refine the details in each stroke. 

This is a cool piece, but rushed and it shows in the smudging of the colors. I can't say I find it appealing when I don't think there is any focus on this. Seems like it could be a great piece, yet it is missing the attention to detail that works with a piece like this. Just work on the pattern and detailing of your smudging, when trying to add detail to the piece.

Yeah this was a quick piece just to smudge something. Usually I just open up PS and if Im doing smudge stuff, just smudge until I trash it or decide to make it into a actual piece.

I'll probably try to make something relative sometime soon, prob with a more established flow and compo

Archived