Hymnal Flame [JF19]

image1-1.png?w=1334&ssl=1

JF19-JP002
Sanbika / Hymnal Flame
Level 3/FIRE/Pyro/Effect
You can use the (2)nd effect with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send to the GY, from the top of your opponent’s Deck, cards equal to the number of cards your opponent controls.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned: You can send to the GY, from the top of your Deck, cards equal to the number of cards your opponent controls.
800/200

FIRE/Pyro feels like a waste as an overused typing for a monster with such artwork. Looks more like a LIGHT/Pyro or FIRE/Fairy to me.

200 DEF for Flamvell and Rekindling support, heh.

Can't see any immediate good uses when it depends on the # of cards the opponent controls. A bit unreliable for self-milling purposes, but I wouldn't be surprised if it found some use at a casual level in mill FTK/OTKs by giving cards to the opponent.

Guest BGMCANN0N

summon from deck with horse prince, mill your brilliant engine. Link into proxy dragon in the emz pass

I see the plays already

Or better yet... Mill your Soul Charge, Rekindling, and all copies of your Left Arm Offering. Yeahhhh... That sheet is lit.

Ahem... Anyways yeah this thing sucks. I got excited seeing the Typing and the stats thinking this may help Lavals and other FIRE Decks with 200 monster that have exactly 200 DEF... But, they had to make it an oddly specific method of milling your stuff. Now why is this oddly specific you might ask? Pyro/ FIRE typing has very minimal ways of Special Summoning themselves outside of generic support. I think Circle of Fire King and Rekindling are the namely few that do this. And even then... It is just milling. I would rather pop a few Molten Conduction Fields to send Lavals to GY than bank on what my top deck mills have to offer.

Archived