Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hymnal Flame [JF19]

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,572 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:28 PM
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

image1-1.png?w=1334&ssl=1

JF19-JP002
Sanbika / Hymnal Flame
Level 3/FIRE/Pyro/Effect
You can use the (2)nd effect with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send to the GY, from the top of your opponent’s Deck, cards equal to the number of cards your opponent controls.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned: You can send to the GY, from the top of your Deck, cards equal to the number of cards your opponent controls.
800/200

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 8,035 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:43 PM
  • Spouse:XOXO

FIRE/Pyro feels like a waste as an overused typing for a monster with such artwork. Looks more like a LIGHT/Pyro or FIRE/Fairy to me.

200 DEF for Flamvell and Rekindling support, heh.

Can't see any immediate good uses when it depends on the # of cards the opponent controls. A bit unreliable for self-milling purposes, but I wouldn't be surprised if it found some use at a casual level in mill FTK/OTKs by giving cards to the opponent.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Lystern

Lystern

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 236 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:23 PM
  • Discord:Syserr#3201

Seems like two-edged knife to me though.

Besides that, she has 200 DEF; which makes her a good support for FIRE/Pyro themed Decks.

Hallohallo

Hallohallo

Resurrection of the Hallo

• Xyz

• 1,110 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Rewas#7416
  • Alias:Rewas
  • Spouse:ur mom

And the hope of getting "That Grass Looks Greener" back at 3 is getting further and further...

But hey... a Christmas card! ...Yay.

stuff

The Highlander

The Highlander

The One

• Elite Members
  • 1,635 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:12 PM

[...] But hey... a Christmas card! ...Yay.

Performapal Kuribohrder is definitely a better Christmas card.

As for the card itself ... Cosmic Compass is far better at what this does and that one is used rarely if at all ... so why would anyone care about this card ?

Quokka FLOCKA

Quokka FLOCKA

dig beak membr

• Senior Members
  • 5,591 posts
    Last Visit 33 minutes ago
  • Alias:Best Mod
  • Spouse:Icy and ur mom
summon from deck with horse prince, mill your brilliant engine. Link into proxy dragon in the emz pass

I see the plays already
Offical friend of Willieh

BGM キャノン

BGM キャノン

Loud and Proud

• Elite Members
  • 1,125 posts
    Last Visit

summon from deck with horse prince, mill your brilliant engine. Link into proxy dragon in the emz pass

I see the plays already

Or better yet... Mill your Soul Charge, Rekindling, and all copies of your Left Arm Offering. Yeahhhh... That shit is lit.

Ahem... Anyways yeah this thing sucks. I got excited seeing the Typing and the stats thinking this may help Lavals and other FIRE Decks with 200 monster that have exactly 200 DEF... But, they had to make it an oddly specific method of milling your stuff. Now why is this oddly specific you might ask? Pyro/ FIRE typing has very minimal ways of Special Summoning themselves outside of generic support. I think Circle of Fire King and Rekindling are the namely few that do this. And even then... It is just milling. I would rather pop a few Molten Conduction Fields to send Lavals to GY than bank on what my top deck mills have to offer.

"Aspire to be bad at everything you do, you will gradually become a diamond in a pile of garbage" - anonymous

Awards I didn't expect winning

Congratulations

Congratulations

you control rewind

• Quasar
  • 3,005 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:09 PM

unban ultimate offering

9da465842c3400fa3c68a83c95479862.png

Tythe

Tythe

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,585 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Tinkerer
I'm just wondering if this means Pyro is next year's support type. Rock, then Dinos, then Thunder, now Pyro?
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users