Salutations

Gilzeb

Hello

I'm Gil.

I used to play Yu-gi-oh! quite a lot, then quit back in 2004. Thanks to Duel Links I recently got back into it, and even traded some of my old card collection for new booster pack boxes. Though I don't think I'll be spending any actual money on it anymore. :P

So I know nothing of the meta, the new game mechanics are very confusing to me, and I don't think I'll bother learning them at all, unless they are introduced in Duel Links. But the game is still a big nostalgia ride and holds a special place in my heart.

I used to be very active creating custom cards back in the day, and I wanted to try my hand at it again, casually. Because it's fun.
Hence me being here and introducing myself.

Hello.

P.S.: I'm not a native English speaker, so please pardon the inevitable mistakes.
Saying that, I use British spelling as that's what I was taught,

which is not a mistake.

Doesn't count.
It's not wrong.

I think.

I'm sure there's people around who'd help explain if you needed. (I cannot as I don't know it well myself). Annnyway, make sure to read the rules and ask a mod if you have any questions.

Oh, and, you're doing fine with English from what I see so far.

Yes, about that; the Rules link just directs me to a dead Error page.

For now I'll just follow standard forum etiquette about no swearing and no posting nudes and stuff, but I would definitely like to read the rules about, for example, image posting.

Yes, about that; the Rules link just directs me to a dead Error page.

For now I'll just follow standard forum etiquette about no swearing and no posting nudes and stuff, but I would definitely like to read the rules about, for example, image posting.

Could you screenshot what it looks like and where you're checking?

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/forum-16/announcement-73-ycm-forum-rulebook/

This should be the right one

Archived