The self-reviving effect might have a very specific timing, but it feels a bit too free and optional, and doesn't have any sort of "once per turn" clause.

That means every turn you can just revive three 2600 ATK monsters that can shrink the opponent's hand, and then draw 1 card if you happened to have Vampire Sucker on the field. That free +4.

Suggestions:

Doesn't need the Tribute line. You can already discard it and revive it with virtually anything Zombie-related.

Discarded via: Foolish Burial, Gozuki, Uni-Zombie
Revived via: Mezuki, and zombies could abuse Burial from the Different Dimension really hard. I've gotten up to like 12 revived monsters from Mezuki shenanigans.

I recommend something like During either Standby Phase, if this card is in the GY while you control a Zombie monster (Quick-Effect): You can send 1 monster from your hand/field to the GY, and Special Summon this card. You can only use this effect of 'Zombie Flare Dragon" once per turn.

That's still kind of cheap and you could get rid of cards on the way or setup plays, but it is some sort of cost and you can only get one copy of these at a time.

Everything else seems fine to me.

Archived