Koa'ki Meiru Support [3/3]

(GigaDrillBreaker)

Made 2 more to complete the ideas behind this support. The preexisting cards focus heavily on disruption, but often do so at the cost of field presence, so the intent here is to make up for that.

[spoiler=The Link]

uvLqHV1.png

2 monsters

During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the GY or reveal 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster in your hand. If this card is Link Summoned: You cannot Special Summon LIGHT or DARK monsters for the rest of this turn. "Koa'ki Meiru" monsters this points to cannot be destroyed. You can return 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from your GY to the Deck; Special Summon a "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from your Deck with a different attribute. You can only use this effect of "Koa'ki Meiru Jibrael" once per turn.

[spoiler=The Needlefiber Material]

5ChfSeY.png

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by revealing 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" in your hand. During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Normal Spell Card in your hand. If this card is Special Summoned: Add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, that specifically lists the card "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" in its text.

[spoiler=The Spell Card]

fHLzPKY.png

Activate one of the following effects:

● Add 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your Deck to your hand.

● Reveal 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand; add 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" monster from your Deck to your hand.

During your Main Phase: Banish this card from your GY to target 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" in your GY; return it to your hand.

Skipping Jibrael because I already dropped some thoughts on it.

Millifish: I find concerning that is missing hard OPTs on both its effect and summoning condition. Other than that, looks solid enough to me.

Reassembly: More searching power in addition to Diamond Core. In fact, it's arguably better because of the +1 from its in-GY effect. Can't go wrong with that but that makes it look a bit overkill-ish. I would put a hard OPT on the last effect at least, seems to me it can get out of hand occasionally, like by getting multiples in the GY in the same turn.

Archived