[Written] Darkness Dogma

Thomas★Zero

Darkness Dogma

DARK

Link: L, D, R

Warrior/Link/Effect

3 DARK Effect Monsters with the same Type

Must be Link Summoned. During each of your Standby Phases: your opponents LP is halved. Your opponents LP cannot be increased. If this card would be destroyed by battle or by card effect, you can tribute 1 monster you control thats in a zone this card points to. You can only control 1 "Darkness Dogma".

ATK/3400 LINK-3

So Darkness Dogma is a Link Counterpart to Destiny HERO Dogma where this card not only cuts your life points in halve it also stops your opponent from being able to increase their LP's to save them. In addition this card can protect itself by tributing a monster in a zone it points to. Finally this cards ability's and ATK is balanced by its Link Requirements and that you can only control 1 copy of it at a time.

In any DARK Deck focusing on a single type like Destiny HERO's this card can be summoned as added pressure on your opponent with its high ATK and pushing your opponents LP down further and further during each of your turns.

Considering how the highest original ATK Link monsters can have so far is 3000 for most LINK—4 monsters, I would say that this monster would need much less ATK. I know that you stated that the ATK was balanced was balanced by its requirements, but I am very sure that there are Decks and Archetypes or just straight up combos that would be able to achieve this card easily. Other than that, the rest of the card looks good, especially if you try to keep the card up early game, where the amount of LP your opponent loses would be formidable.

Archived