Photo

Statuesque (Vanilla Spamming More Times than Dairy Queen)

- - - - - spell normal fusion reveal BDScustoms ritual

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:22 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Statuesque.png

Statuesque: Info

So here, have you a vanilla for revealing a Ritual or Fusion, so long as you're okay with it STAYING a statue. Easy combo ramping without TOO too much fuss, and it allows for differing effects based on the Phase its activated in-a common feature of my more unique cards if you've noticed.

Zerpens on DeviArt is responsible for the art, give him a jingle he'll love it. 

Till the next card, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts
    Last Visit Feb 26 2019 09:02 AM
  • Spouse:XOXO

IMO this is deceptively good. There are good targets around, from BEWD, Dark Magician to all sort of old school vanillas written in old Fusions. Getting them on board a-la Unexpected Dai should be appealing for some decks.

I'm more confused at the 2nd effect, and I don't get why it's bound to the MP2, it should be fine in MP1 too. What's the worst it could do? Summon a Masked Beast to Ritual Summon another Masked Beast?

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Tkk

Tkk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
    Last Visit Jun 18 2019 11:01 PM

Good card. Real card would probably have the restriction: "You can only use 1 effect of 'Statuesque' per turn, and only once that turn."

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:22 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

I ain't scared of no bumping

no bumping

no bumping

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users