[DANE] “World Legacy” Cards

December 15, 2018 NeoArkadia

The curtain on the final battle of the World Legacy story line rises!

nGbgZ2Y.jpg

DANE-JP017 Astroymare Idriese / Astro Knightmare Idlee

Level 9 DARK Fairy Effect Monster

ATK 2100

DEF 2100

You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.

(1) If the total Link Rating of Link Monsters on the field is 8 or more (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card from your hand.

(2) If this card is Special Summoned and your opponent controls more Link Monsters than you do: You can send all Link Monsters on the field to the GY.

(3) Level 9 monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.

DANE-JP018 Seiibutsu no Shugoryuu Melodark / World Legacy Guardragon Melodark

Level 9 WIND Dragon Effect Monster

ATK 2600

DEF 3000

You can only use this card name’s (1) and (3) effects once per turn each.

(1) You can banish 2 Normal Monsters from your hand and/or GY; Special Summon this card from your hand.

(2) Monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK/DEF for each Dragon monster you control.

(3) If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add 1 Level 9 monster with a different original Attribute and Type from this card’s from your GY to your hand.

UxLHAt0.jpg

DANE-JP019 Deus X-Krawler

Level 9 EARTH Insect Flip Effect Monster

ATK 2000

DEF 3000

You can only use this card name’s (3) effect once per turn.

(1) When an opponent’s card or effect is activated that targets this face-down card (Quick Effect): You can change this card to face-up Defense Position; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.

(2) If this card was flipped face-up, negate all activated monster effects your opponent controls.

(3) If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add 1 Level 9 monster with a different original Attribute and Type from this card’s from your Deck to your hand.

DANE-JP059 Seiibutsu no Taidou / World Legacy Burgeoning

Quick-Play Spell Card

You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.

(1) Activate 1 of these effects.

• Special Summon 1 Level 9 monster from your hand.

• Target 1 Level 9 monster you control; Special Summon 2 Level 9 monsters with different names with original Type and Attribute different from that target’s from your Deck, but they cannot attack, also they are destroyed during the End Phase

Sauce: https://ygorganization.com/9isthenumberofthebeast/

Sudden Level Nines is sudden indeed.

UNLESS ITS DT/DRACO SAGA ROOTED ALL OVER AGAIN

Don't get why the title calls them "the first World Legacy cards".

Anyway, these look actually good.

Idlee is insane and it pretty much single-handedly outs a would-be Extra Link, even when your opponent is going first!

The Dragon is easy to get on board with its summoning condition, while the Krawler has Coinorma.

Not to mention they all of them, and of course the Spell, support Level 9s in general. True Kings anyone?

Sucks they won't float if they are destroyed on the hand by Diagram :v

Don't get why the title calls them "the first World Legacy cards".

Anyway, these look actually good.

Idlee is insane and it pretty much single-handedly outs a would-be Extra Link, even when your opponent is going first!

The Dragon is easy to get on board with its summoning condition, while the Krawler has Coinorma.

Not to mention they all of them, and of course the Spell, support Level 9s in general. True Kings anyone?

Sucks they won't float if they are destroyed on the hand by Diagram :v

He just copied the YGOrg title, and why they did it, well maybe because they are the first to be shown in the set?

True Kings make sense, there are little other worthy options, too bad that they do have that Wyrm, so you gotta bring other stuff to use Burgeoning.

He just copied the YGOrg title, and why they did it, well maybe because they are the first to be shown in the set?

True Kings make sense, there are little other worthy options, too bad that they do have that Wyrm, so you gotta bring other stuff to use Burgeoning.

Indeed, I noticed that it was copied from the source. I was wondering why YGOrg called them the like that.

Other noteworthy Level 9s are Tarotrei and Pot of the Forbidden, the latter being an EARTH Flip and thus going a bit on theme with this Krawler and Coirnorma.

And incomes the BY FAR best anti-Extra Link Side Deck card in the game, give that EL always uses at least 8 Link Markers (if 5 monsters are involved).

I like how this can be dropped during one's opponents first turn and immediately shredds the entire board.

And placing an Iblee on the opponent's board can allow them to go into Mermaid with it, the drop this and thus consistently shredding their board.

These appear to be support/anti-support for their respective archtypes.

The Krawler sounds like fun, being tutorable by the other Krawlers.

The Spell card allows to connect these into 1 deck.

Im surprised that Idlee(Ib+Lee) is DARK Fairy.

Also, why the hell is Krawlers appeared again?

And incomes the BY FAR best anti-Extra Link Side Deck card in the game, give that EL always uses at least 8 Link Markers (if 5 monsters are involved).
I like how this can be dropped during one's opponents first turn and immediately shredds the entire board.
And placing an Iblee on the opponent's board can allow them to go into Mermaid with it, the drop this and thus consistently shredding their board.

These appear to be support/anti-support for their respective archtypes.

The Krawler sounds like fun, being tutorable by the other Krawlers.

The Spell card allows to connect these into 1 deck.

I think that maximum Link Rating  a Link monster uses effectively is 6, because left and right markers becomes unusable while in Extra Zone.

Im surprised that Idlee(Ib+Lee) is DARK Fairy.

Also, why the hell is Krawlers appeared again?

I think that maximum Link Rating  a Link monster uses effectively is 6, because left and right markers becomes unusable while in Extra Zone.

I doesn't need to be 1 monster, it uses the total link ratings on the whole field.

And the minimum number of link ratings needed to make an extra link is 8.

Deus X-Krawler looks like someone painted Starship Spy Plane gold and put it in a cup holder.

Burgeoning's art reminded me of Void Expansion for some reason. On another note, whilst I wasn't expecting level 9 support, I'm not complaining as I think as a wonky-ish level, they could do with the support.

I'm surprised that Idlee (Ib+Lee) is DARK Fairy.

I'm not that surprised given that Iblee was DARK and Lee was a Fairy.

The hair with dragons with gem colors in their maws also looks like Shaddoll Core.

also a good point

The association with Lilith made the Tierra/Lee connection a lot more real, but at this point...

There’s no arguing it.

But we still don’t know if this is a sequel or a prequel, and this... only muddies it up. Yeah, Tierra isn’t looking robotic here, but she still has the wings from her infernoid body, somewhat... so the question is if this is her pre-DT or post...

All but confirms the reincarnation theory that Auram is/was Crystal and Ib is/was Lapis, among others.

Well, I did not realize it when initially reading this card, however the Krawler is a continuous effect, so it is a one-sided Skill Drain Krawlers naturally play with 3k DEF.

That actually sounds like amazing support for Krawlers, especially given that with Communion they can trigger the mass summon of one of the maindeck Krawlers.

Archived