Gathering of the Greats

Atypical-Abbie

I recently made a Prank-Kids Deck, so I wanted to make something for them them that is able to bring them all out at once from the GY once more, and to do that, I made this card. So, it got a lot of restrictions and a hefty cost, by paying half your LP, it negates their effects, your opponent takes half battle damage and you can't Special Summon from the hand or GY for the rest of that turn. Now, it has a quite weird way of Summoning, it can only target monsters whose Levels are no more than 3 apart from each other, in other words, if you target a Level 1, you can only target up to Level 4, or if you target a Level 4, you can only target to Level 1 and to Level 7. Hope this makes sense, it's weird, but it works with Prank-Kids, so that's all you need to know really.

dcugwt9-454ba8a6-298b-4172-8f17-6fd35b57

Pay half your LP, then target up to 4 monsters (min. 2) with different Levels in your GY that began the Duel in the Main Deck (the difference between Levels cannot exceed 3); Special Summon those targets, but they have their effects negated, also for the rest of this turn, any battle damage your opponent takes is halved, and you cannot Special Summon monsters from your hand or GY.

I think the wording is a little confusing. If I may suggest an alternative:

"Pay half your LP, then target up to 4 monsters (min. 2) with different Levels in your GY that began the Duel in the Main Deck (the difference between Levels cannot exceed 3); Special Summon those targets, but their effects are negated. For the rest of this turn, any battle damage your opponent takes is halved, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from your hand or GY."

Well its a power full mass summon that rival soul charge at least by having bit better things going for it like require a rather lax payment of LP halving with always work no matter how low your LP is, attack allowance, and slightly limited ED plays. Overall nice

Archived