Posted 15 December 2018 - 05:50 AM
DANE-JP013 Chouryoushi White Layer (Super Quantum White Layer)
Level 7 LIGHT Fairy EffectMonster
You can only use this card name’s (1), (2), and (3) effects once per turn each.
(1) You can send 1 “Super Quant” monster from your hand or face-up from your field to the GY, except a LIGHT monster; Special Summon this card from your hand in Defense Position.
(2) When this card is Normal/Special Summoned: You can send 1 “Super Quant” monster from your Deck to the GY, and if you do, this card’s Attribute and Tyhpe becomes the same as that’s monster’s.
(3) If this card is sent to the GY: You can add 1 “Super Quantal Fairy Alphan” from your Deck or GY to your hand.
DANE-JP056 Chouryou Yousei Alphan Call (Super Quantal Alphan Call)
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) When a “Super Quant” monster you control is destroyed by battle: Special Summon 1 “Super Quantal Mech Beast” Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, then Special Summon 1 “Super Quantum” whose name is listed on that Xyz Monster’s text from your hand, Deck, or GY, but its effects are negated.
DANE-JP071 Chouryou Goushin – Magnaformation / Super Quantal Combination – Magnaformation
Continuous Trap Card
You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase, your opponent cannot target “Super Quant” cards on the field with card effects.
(2) You can target 1 “Super Quant” Xyz Monster you control; attach 1 other face-up monster you control to it as Xyz Material.
Posted 15 December 2018 - 11:43 AM
Posted 15 December 2018 - 11:47 AM
I play a Super Quantum engine (1 Blue, 1 Green and 3 Red) in my Psychic deck as extra Synchro fodder thanks to Blue Layer being summonable with Overdrive Teleporter, so this is exciting.
As a first impression, White Layer seems really nice. I can't think of any particularly fancy combos at the moment, but simply being able to search then summon it with Blue Layer, then sending Red Layer to the GY with White Layer's effect to resurrect the Blue Layer is pretty awesome. I would have preferred it to be a Level 6, or to have less ATK and be able to summon itself in ATK position, but it's still good.
The Spell and Trap seem mediocre. Alphan Call is cool but requiring your thing to be destroyed by battle just feels too slow.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users