The Fusion Enforcer ( Generic Fusion Support )

Ultimagamer

This was a card I thought of as a generic fusion support card. Allows for fusion decks to work easier in Master Rule 4. Also acts as a reference to the fusion set ( with a similar name ) that brought about a bunch of fusion archetypes ( which this works for ). 

Please leave your thoughts below 

The Fusion Enforcer 

Link 2 / Dark / Fiend / Link / Effect 

Link Materials: 2 Monsters, including at least 1 Fusion Monster, or a Monster whose effect either involves Fusion Monsters, Fusion Summoning, or being used as a Fusion Material 

Link Markers: Bottom Left, Bottom Right 

1400 attack 

While there is a Fusion Monster either banished or in your GY, your opponent cannot destroy this card with card effects. If this card is Link Summoned: you can add 1 "Polymerization" Spell card or 1 "Fusion" Spell card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Special Summon Monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of the turn after this effect resolves, except Fusion Monsters. During your Main Phase: You can send 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck to your GY; move this card to one of your unused Main Monster Zones, then change this card's Link Markers to Left and Right. You can only use each effect of "The Fusion Enforcer" once per turn. 

1. Send Nt'ss or Chimerarafflesia for its 2nd effect.

2. Pop a card or search for a Fusion Spell next turn, respectively.

Normally I would be against a Link2 that searches for Fusion Spells, but this does have a couple of things holding the effect back, with the Special Summon restriction as well as requiring a Fusion-related monster so it may be fine in this case, I guess?

You would have to clarify the requirements though. For example, what do you mean with an effect that involves Fusion Monsters? What kind of monsters do that? Would Aleister be fine, since it has a effect that boosts the ATK of Fusions?

Also, seems the only purpose of the 2nd effect is milling a Fusion, since I see little reasons to move this into an MM Zone and swap its markers, except for enabling an extra Zone to ED Summon into but, really, how often will you need 3 Zones before you are able to drop an additional Link monster? In that sense it feels a bit overkill-ish.

Archived