Predaplant Venomsnapper

Atypical-Abbie

After seeing the new support for Level 9s coming in Dark Neostorm, I wanted to make a Rank 9. Well, I found this image, and figured that I could make it a Predaplant, though of course they don't really mix too well, so you get an alternate Summoning method by using a Fusion Monster. Keep in mind that I decided them mainly for the new Level 9s, the idea of making a Predaplant monster came mostly afterwards. Anyway, the card can detach a material to place a Predator Counter on an opponents monster and do all the normal Predator Counter stuff with it. Next, it inflicts effect damage each time your opponent activates a card or effect for each monster with a Predator Counter they control. Lastly, it has a protection effect if you remove a Predator Counter. As you can see, it is generic enough to work for Level 9 Decks and for an alternate to your Fusion Monsters.

dcunh9v-c3e7e727-8967-4342-bc08-3929bf22

2+ Level 9 monsters / Once per turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Predaplant Venomsnapper" by using any number of Level 7 or higher DARK Fusion Monster you control as material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; place 1 Predator Counter on it, and if it is Level 2 or higher, it becomes Level 1 as long as it has a Predator Counter. Each time your opponent activates a card or effect, inflict 500 damage to your opponent immediately after it resolves for each monster they control with a Predator Counter on it. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Predator Counter from anywhere on the field instead.

Archived