1x Phyrexian Scriptures
1x The Eldest Reborn

Multicolour (2)
2x Rona, Disciple of Gix

Land (21)
2x Evolving Wilds
9x Island
10x Swamp

This is my Standard deck. I built this deck because I wanted to play Rona as her card looked interesting and I like the throwback to Gix. The main aim is obviously to win with The Antiquities War and lots of Artifacts. My other Sagas and removal help keep me safe until then and clear the way of enemy blockers. Rona is great for recovery, usually getting back Traveller's Amulet just because it's cheap to cast and puts itself in the graveyard easily, but she's also great for re-casting The Antiquities War and can cause a semi-loop with The Eldest Reborn.

I'm not really sure how I can improve the deck. I was thinking of changing it a lot, removing The Antiquities War, focusing less on Artifacts and more on Historic cards in general, perhaps adding white so I can play Fall of the Thran. But the deck is fun to play already and I don't want to mess it up.

So, cnc appreciated, but please don't suggest anything to expensive e.g. Search for Azcanta.

It's pretty much just a beatstick. Although it has no synergy with The Antiquities War (its power and toughness get lowered to 5) it can still be useful to have something big without it. And even if I don't have other Historics to cast I can still untap it with Voltaic Servant. Honestly it's by no means essential and I'd happily replace it, I mainly just put it in because it's cool.

Archived