Wingshed Ritual & Wingshed Angel

Atypical-Abbie

Been a bit since I did a Ritual Monster and Ritual Spell pair, and as I recently made an Impcantation Deck, I got inspired to this these, so here we go! The Ritual Spell first, it allows for any Fairy or WIND Ritual Monster. Additionally, when Ritual Summoning Wingshed Angel, you get to send any Fairy monster from your Extra Deck to the GY as well, namely Herald of Arc Light would be helpful, or you can just go for any old Level 8 Fairy if you just want this out quick. Next, the Ritual Monster itself, so this card plays into the Ritual Spell by getting to send an additional card from your Deck or Extra Deck to the GY. Then, you get to copy a Ritual Monster's effect in your hand as a Quick Effect. Lastly, when it leaves the field, you get to put any card in your GY on top of your Deck.

dcuptj8-bcdc2381-b79c-4501-a2f0-0dd463be

This card is used to Ritual Summon any Fairy or WIND Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. If this card is used to Ritual Summon "Wingshed Angel", you can also send 1 Fairy monster from your Extra Deck to the GY for this Ritual Summon.

dcuptj0-4e3c6bec-4dfe-4447-9c6a-93fc4c7f

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Wingshed Ritual". If this card is Ritual Summoned by using a Fusion, Synchro or Pendulum Monster: You can send 1 card from your Deck or Extra Deck to your GY. (Quick Effect): You can reveal 1 Ritual Monster in your hand, and if you do, this card's name becomes that card's name, and replace this effect with that monster's original effects until the end of the next turn. If this card leaves the field: You can target 1 card in your GY, except this card; place it on top of your Deck. You can only use each effect of "Wingshed Angel" once per turn.

Archived