Photo

[20th] Draw of Destiny

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Ryusei the Morning Star

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Night's Watch
  • 14,997 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:01 PM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

Draw-of-Destiny.jpg?resize=415%2C640&ssl

Unmei no Draw / Draw of Destiny
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1): If your LP is lower than your opponent’s, and your opponent controls the monster on the field with the highest ATK (if it is a tie, your opponent must control every tied monster): For the rest of this turn after this card resolves, you cannot Set Spell/Trap Cards and you can only activate a card/effect one time, also reveal 3 cards with different names from your Deck, and if you do, shuffle them and return them to the top of your Deck, then draw 1 card.

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,980 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:07 AM
  • Alias:Tinkerer
So, what I'm seeing here is that this card really wants a monster-heavy deck that mostly plays during the opponent's turn or focuses entirely on continuous effects. Psy-frames? Handtrap.dek? Barrier Statues? Rock/Thunder Stun?

It still doesn't feel like it fits in any of those decks though..
Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Ryusei the Morning Star

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Topic Starter
  • Night's Watch
  • 14,997 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:01 PM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

It's a literal top deck. 

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Enguin

Enguin

shut up rewas

• Quasar
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
    Last Visit Aug 13 2019 07:35 PM
this is restricted to the point of redundancy

9da465842c3400fa3c68a83c95479862.png

goodfusion

goodfusion

Snailoon

• Xyz
  • 1,877 posts
    Last Visit Jul 31 2019 10:27 AM

Choose The True Name as one of the cards, draw and activate it, correctly naming one of the other 2 cards you chose. Special Summon Slifer or Obelisk from your deck. Its 'self destructs in End Phase' effect won't activate this turn thanks to Draw of Destiny!

My signature

Ignister

Ignister

GIVE ME MONEY

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:35 AM
  • Discord:UltimateIRS#3944
  • Alias:UltimateIRS

Choose The True Name as one of the cards, draw and activate it, correctly naming one of the other 2 cards you chose. Special Summon Slifer or Obelisk from your deck. Its 'self destructs in End Phase' effect won't activate this turn thanks to Draw of Destiny!

Dies the following turn.

Posted Image

you're the savior of all sentient life and therefore entitled to our patreon dollars

goodfusion

goodfusion

Snailoon

• Xyz
  • 1,877 posts

Dies the following turn.

Yeah, but it's a big monster to stop your opponent from winning that turn (hopefully). And then you activate Monster Reborn to summon it back because it was one of the cards you put on the top of your deck!

My signature

CraneMonk

CraneMonk

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:11 PM
Anyone not see you can set stuff up before activating this?

goodfusion

goodfusion

Snailoon

• Xyz
  • 1,877 posts

I realised earlier that this seems really nuts in Highlander Format. Searching is incredibly strong in Highlander and this essentially allows you to not just search any card in your deck, but any 3 cards in your deck provided the game lasts long enough for you to draw them.

Plus, you'll probably be playing multiple cards for the same job. So for example if you needed to destroy some monsters, you could reveal Raigeki, Dark Hole and Kaiju Slumber and you're guaranteed to get something that works.

My signature

CraneMonk

CraneMonk

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:11 PM
I know I want it for my countdown deck. I can get one of my 3 "Problem Solvers" of the deck

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:29 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Anyone not see you can set stuff up before activating this?

A-MEN, SOMEONE FINALLY PUT THE BEST PART OF THIS CARD INTO WORDS.

Seriously, on a page that mentioned this in my discord, I called it "PRAYINEVERACTIVATETHISBEHINDMAGICALMUSKETEERKIDBRAVE.card and I meant every word. This is such a great finisher for Musketeers its crazy. Guaranteed 3 cards of my choice from the Deck if this goes up behind Kidbrave and two restrictions I don't care about at that point because LOL Setting stuff in Magical Musketeers?

For that stealth tech alone, and it being nice enough to NOT restrict my Summons, 7.3/10

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

vla1ne

vla1ne

Edited for spelling errors.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,813 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:48 AM
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

A-MEN, SOMEONE FINALLY PUT THE BEST PART OF THIS CARD INTO WORDS.

Seriously, on a page that mentioned this in my discord, I called it "PRAYINEVERACTIVATETHISBEHINDMAGICALMUSKETEERKIDBRAVE.card and I meant every word. This is such a great finisher for Musketeers its crazy. Guaranteed 3 cards of my choice from the Deck if this goes up behind Kidbrave and two restrictions I don't care about at that point because LOL Setting stuff in Magical Musketeers?

For that stealth tech alone, and it being nice enough to NOT restrict my Summons, 7.3/10

As nice as that may seem, the sheer amount of conditions that this card requires still makes it near impossible to actually use properly. The main deck that i can think of that i use, capable of using this in any manner is timelords.

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users