Ojametalfoes

Conflicted

Toyed around with an Ojama deck and this is what grew out of it in the end. It's simple enough in essence, spam low level Normal monsters and then use them to go into Fusion, XYZ or Link monsters. 

giY8nHn.png

[spoiler=Deck List]Main Deck

3x Ojama Black

3x Ojama Green

3x Ojama Yellow

2x Ojama Blue

3x Ojama Red

3x Metalfoes Golddriver

3x Metalfoes Steelen

2x Rescue Rabbit

3x Ojama Country

2x Ojamagic

3x Heart of the Underdog

3x Tri-Wight

1x Super Polymerization

1x Metalfoes fusion

2x Polymerization

1x Raigeki

2x Dark World Dealings

2x Enchanted Fitting Room

2x Terraforming

1x Monster Reborn

1x Soul Charge

Extra Deck

1x Fullmetalfoes Alkaheist

2x Fullmetalfoes Adamante

2x Ojama Knight

1x Ojama King

2x Number 64: Ronin Raccoon Sandayu

2x Link Spider

2x Hip Hoshiningen

1x Triple Burst Dragon

2x Saryuja Skull Dread

[spoiler=Notes]1. Lots of draw power from Heart of the Underdog, Dark World Dealings and Metalfoes Fusion.

2. Decent searching between Ojama Blue, Ojamagic and Terraforming.

3. Plenty of Recovery with Ojama Country, Monster Reborn, Soul Charge, Metalfoes Fusion and Hip Hoshiningen. Could be made better with Dark Factory of Mass Production maybe but idk if that's needed or what I'd sub out for it.

4. Should be really easy to spam monsters and go into a SS from the ED. Ojama Red, Rescue Rabbit, Fitting Room, Link Spider and Skull Dread all have effects that can SS monsters from the hand. On top of that every single Main Deck monster can be Pendulum Summoned.

5. I feel like I may not have quite nailed the exact combination/numbers of the spells but I think I'm definitely close.

6. The ED is a work in progress.

7. Recently edited to improve extra deck and replaced 3x Fusion Substitute with 1x Metalfoes Fusion and 2x Poly. I didn't realise Sub wouldn't work with materials in the hand so deck was bricking.

Archived