[19PP] Graveyard of Wandering Souls

f053f2ee.png

Continuous Trap

-You can only use this card name's (2) effect once per turn.

(1) If your monster is destroyed by battle while this card is already face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone: Special Summon 1 "Fireball Token" (Pyro/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100).

(2) If a monster(s) is sent from your hand or field to the GY by your opponent's effect while this card is already face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone: Special Summon as many "Fireball Tokens" as possible.

One actually has to remember this is a single trap that works in basicly anything, while basicly regenerating even the own tokens if they are destroyed by battle (as often as necessary) and in case of the necessary effect removal immediately filling one's entire field with tokens.

This is definitely at least a meme and I will try this out for fun once it gets released.

Too bad the first effect being mandatory means one is dead against Ultimate Conductor Tyranno.

Your monster has to be destroyed by battle and sent to the GY. Meaning it doesn't summon a Token if your destroyed monster was a Token.

As for the card itself, I like that it summons Pyro-Type tokens, just because Pyro is an underused Type. Goka the Pyre of Malice perhaps?

I bloody hope so, since self destruction strategies would be busted this way.

Your monster has to be destroyed by battle and sent to the GY. Meaning it doesn't summon a Token if your destroyed monster was a Token.

As for the card itself, I like that it summons Pyro-Type tokens, just because Pyro is an underused Type. Goka the Pyre of Malice perhaps?

unless there’s a translation that specifies graveyard, no it doesn’t. That’s only the mass summon effect.

Checking wiki, it also supports that the first effect doesn’t care where they go, only the second.

unless there’s a translation that specifies graveyard, no it doesn’t. That’s only the mass summon effect.

Checking wiki, it also supports that the first effect doesn’t care where they go, only the second.

Yugipedia is more accurate than the wikia version, most of the editors migrated over there because they got fed up with FANDOM, plus it's supported by the YGOrganization which is generally correct.

https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Graveyard_of_Wandering_Souls

https://ygorganization.com/ocg-various-news-from-jump-festa/

Yugipedia is more accurate than the wikia version, most of the editors migrated over there because they got fed up with FANDOM, plus it's supported by the YGOrganization which is generally correct.

https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Graveyard_of_Wandering_Souls

https://ygorganization.com/ocg-various-news-from-jump-festa/

Then start with that?

OP and another source disagree with your claims, and you supplied 0 evidence to the contrary. Based on what info was available, it did not require being sent to grave for the first effect.

Also, like, I wouldn’t even trust YGOrg, because they make small mistakes constantly. I’m not going to say you’re wrong, but “but ygorg says it!” Isn’t a good argument.

Then start with that?OP and another source disagree with your claims, and you supplied 0 evidence to the contrary. Based on what info was available, it did not require being sent to grave for the first effect.Also, like, I wouldn’t even trust YGOrg, because they make small mistakes constantly. I’m not going to say you’re wrong, but “but ygorg says it!” Isn’t a good argument.

Indeed, no source will be 100% because translating from a different language is hard enough on its own, but dealing with the integral details of YGO provides an even harder challenge.

There has got to be some way to abuse the hell out of this....

Wasn't there that one strategy that placed an equip card on your opponents monster, and kept swinging into it with monsters just to burn your opponent to death? Is there any way to replicate that using this?

Wasn't there that one strategy that placed an equip card on your opponents monster, and kept swinging into it with monsters just to burn your opponent to death? Is there any way to replicate that using this?

Only think that comes to mind is the Rainbow Life + X-Saber Palomuro infinite LP loop.

Archived