Photo

Bakugan Battle Planet

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,409 posts
    Last Visit Jul 17 2019 12:43 PM

Well, the Bakugan reboot is officially here. Let's analyze.

Well, Dan Kuzo has been reinvented, we have an African-American, a dog can use them, and Shun is blonde now.

As for the Bakugan themselves, Drago is back with some new friends: a t-rex, a gorilla, an alicorn, and a cerberus.

And two of the attributes from the old days have gotten a change. While Pyrus (red/fire), Haos (white/light), Darkus (black/darkness) and Aquas (blue/water) stay the same, Ventus (green) is the earth attribute and Subterra (brown) is changed to Aurelus, not sure if this will be wind attribute.

Anyway, discuss.

Here's to Fire Emblem Warriors.
Friend codes:
1. Old model 3ds. ID: [background=#fbfdfe]Pt018: 1091-8739-4118[/background]
[background=#fbfdfe]2. New Model 3ds. ID: Peter: 3523-2301-4923[/background]

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Legendary Member

• The Chariot
  • 26,810 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:48 AM

Ventus (green) is the earth attribute

HOW.

Anyway, while I never really was invested in anything past the first series, I'm kind of glad to see that this is continuing in some fashion. Though correct me if I'm wrong, this seems to be the first series produced for America first? So that might explain some of the drastic changes.

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,409 posts
    Last Visit Jul 17 2019 12:43 PM

HOW.

Anyway, while I never really was invested in anything past the first series, I'm kind of glad to see that this is continuing in some fashion. Though correct me if I'm wrong, this seems to be the first series produced for America first? So that might explain some of the drastic changes.

Like how each episode is composed of two fifteen minute segments?

Also, beats me on how Ventus is Earth while Aurelus is wind, though the latter is yet to be confirmed.

And it is a reboot of the series, so changing up characters and designs makes sense.

But renaming is a bit... much like they took Mantris and called it "Mantanoid" What's up with that?

Also, gone are gate cards and ability cards, now there are dromes and bakucores. A nice way to re-invent the series.

Here's to Fire Emblem Warriors.
Friend codes:
1. Old model 3ds. ID: [background=#fbfdfe]Pt018: 1091-8739-4118[/background]
[background=#fbfdfe]2. New Model 3ds. ID: Peter: 3523-2301-4923[/background]

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,883 posts
    Last Visit 28 minutes ago
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

The first I heard of this was that it's getting a tcg that is coming to the US in Q1 of 2019 and the rest of the world in Q2.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Thomas★Zero

Thomas★Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,999 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:55 AM
I have to say after watching the whole first episode its good to see that Drago keeps his voice actor from the original series for the reboot.
Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users