[AGMGift/Written] Augmonic: Machines and Fiends united! (15/15)

Dova

@@Ἄργος Πανόπτης Sorry this took so long! I meant to have this done earlier, but I tried to find art I could use for it. Unfortunately, there's not much mechanized Demons stuff, and I don't think half art half not would be good.

Synchro spam that doesn't need Links! Ladder up quickly to a neat boss, recycle the capability and removal granted by your Equip Spells, and swap them between your monsters to get an overwhelming field! Also tried to throw in some generic anti-meta in the Spells/Traps, and do an interesting way of bringing out the Ritual Monster. The archetype is styled after Dragunitys, with 1 Dragon and otherwise featuring FIRE and DARK Fiends and LIGHT Machines! Hope you like it ^^

[spoiler=Main Deck Monsters: (7)]

Fiends:

Augmonic Voyeur
DARK - Level 4 - Fiend/Effect - 1600/1400

While equipped with a Machine monster, you can treat this card as a Tuner for a Synchro Summon. If this card has an "Augmonic" monster(s) equipped to it: You can Special Summon 1 of those monsters, but you cannot Special Summon monsters with that monster's name for the rest of the turn.

Augmonic Brander
FIRE - Level 3 - Fiend/Effect - 1100/200

While equipped with a Machine monster, you can treat this card as a Tuner for a Synchro Summon. If this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend monster from your hand in Defense Position. Once per turn, if you control a DARK monster: You can target 1 "Augmonic" Spell/Trap Card in your GY; add it to your hand.

Augmonic Flayer
FIRE - Level 4 - Fiend/Effect - 900/1900

While equipped with a Machine monster, you can treat this card as a Tuner for a Synchro Summon. Once per turn: You can equip 1 Level 2 or lower Machine monster from your hand or GY to 1 Fiend monster you control. If this card is sent to the GY as Synchro Material: You can target 1 Level 2 or lower Machine monster in your GY; Special Summon it.

Augmonic Chainer
DARK - Level 3 - Fiend/Effect - 1600/100

While equipped with a Machine monster, you can treat this card as a Tuner for a Synchro Summon. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 "Augmonic" monster from your Deck to your GY; add 1 "Augmonic" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect if "Augmonic Daemon" once per turn.

Machines:

Augmonic Buffer
LIGHT - Level 2 - Machine/Effect - 400/700

If a Fiend monster equipped with this card would be destroyed by an opponent's card, you can destroy this card instead. A Fiend monster equipped with this card gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can target 1 Level 2 or lower Machine monster in your GY, except "Augmonic Buffer", and 1 other Fiend monster you control; destroy this card, and if you do, equip the first target to the second target.

Augmonic Disk
LIGHT - Level 1 - Machine/Effect - 100/0

If a Fiend monster equipped with this card would be destroyed by an opponent's card, you can destroy this card instead. A Fiend monster equipped with this card gains this effect.
● Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-down Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls; banish it.

Augmonic Prototype
LIGHT - Level 2 - Machine/Effect - 600/500

● Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 card, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; return it to the hand.

Ritual:

Draconic Augmonic
LIGHT - Level 9 - Dragon/Ritual/Effect - 3100/1600

You can Ritual Summon this card with the effect of "Augmonic Prediction Software". Cannot be targeted by cards or effects while you control 3 or more face-up cards in your Spell & Trap Zone. Once per turn, during the End Phase: You can target 1 Level 2 or lower Machine monster in your GY; equip it to a Fiend monster you control. Once per turn, if this card attacks an opponent's monster, during the Damage Step: Activate 1 of these effects.
● This card gains ATK equal to half that monster's ATK.
● This card can make a second attack in a row during this Battle Phase.

[spoiler=Extra Deck Monsters: (4)]

Augmonic Lord, Kothophed
FIRE - Level 6 - Fiend/Synchro/Effect - 1700/2600

1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster
If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 Level 2 or lower Machine monster in your GY; equip it to this card. Once per turn, if a monster(s) is equipped to a Fiend monster(s) you control: You can destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Augmonic Lord, Griselbrand
DARK - Level 7 - Fiend/Synchro/Effect - 2500/1900

1 DARK Fiend Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 2 Level 2 or lower Machine monsters in your GY; equip them to this card. Once per turn: You can send 1 Equip Card you control to the GY; draw 1 card. 

Augmonic Lord, Abaddon
FIRE - Level 8 - Fiend/Synchro/Effect - 2700/400

1 FIRE Fiend Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters

If this card was Synchro Summoned using a Synchro Monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this card's Summon. If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 2 Level 2 or lower Machine monsters in your GY; equip them to this card. Once per turn, if a monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can Tribute that monster, then target 1 "Augmonic" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.

Augmonic Lord, Belzenlok
DARK - Level 10 - Fiend/Synchro/Effect - 3000/0

1 Tuner + 1 Synchro Monster

If this card was Synchro Summoned using a Synchro Monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this card's Summon. Cannot be Tributed while equipped with 3 or more Machine monsters. If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 3 Level 2 or lower Machine monsters in your GY; equip them to this card. Cannot be Tributed Once per turn, if your opponent activates a card or effect: You can destroy 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card you control; negate that card or effect, and if you do, banish it.

[spoiler=Spells/Traps: (4)]

Augmonic Factory
Field Spell

"Augmonic" monsters you control gain 300 ATK for each card equipped to them with a different name. Once per turn: You can discard 1 card; add 1 "Augmonic" monster from your Deck to your hand. Once per turn: You can target 1 Fiend monster and 1 Machine monster OR 1 Equip Spell not equipped to that Fiend monster you control; equip the second target to the first target, and if you do, draw 1 card.

Augmonic Upgrade
Quick-Play Spell

Target 1 face-up Fiend monster you control; equip it with 1 Level 2 or lower Machine monster from your Deck. You can only activate 1 "Augmonic Upgrade" per turn.

Augmonic Prediction Software
Equip Spell

The equipped monster gains 300 ATK, and if it is an "Augmonic" monster, if it attacks, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn: You can Tribute monsters from your hand or field, except the equipped monster, with total Levels less than or equal to 9, then Ritual Summon 1 "Draconic Augmonic" from your hand or GY.

Augmonic Vibrations
Normal Trap

If an Equip Card(s) you control is destroyed: You can target any number of monsters in your GY; equip them to 1 face-up monster on the field with this effect:
● The equipped monster loses 800 ATK.
If this card was not sent to the GY this turn: You can banish this card and 1 Machine monster from your GY, then target 1 "Augmonic" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.

Well, how can I say it... This is amazing! I like it particularly because it reminds me of one deck that I played in middle school (synchro-dragon spam) and I love how you made the ritual monster summonable through an equip spell. I don't get why you put the "If this card was Synchro summoned using a synchro monster as material" clause in Belzenlok's effect while it already requires a Synchro monster as material. Also, aren't Griselbrand and Belzenlok two demons from MTG?

Well, how can I say it... This is amazing! I like it particularly because it reminds me of one deck that I played in middle school (synchro-dragon spam) and I love how you made the ritual monster summonable through an equip spell. I don't get why you put the "If this card was Synchro summoned using a synchro monster as material" clause in Belzenlok's effect while it already requires a Synchro monster as material. Also, aren't Griselbrand and Belzenlok two demons from MTG?

And Kophothed too; just didn't like the name of the last one :P 

You know what they say, if it ain't broke...

Archived