2 Madolche Queen Tiaramisu

1 The Phantom Knights of Break Sword

2 Madolche Fresh Sistart

1 Borreload Dragon

1 Borrelsword Dragon

1 Knightmare Cerberus

1 Knightmare Phoenix

1 Summon Sorceress

It's Madolche. In 2019. Except you have actually decent T1 plays that generate a lot of advantage. It's a big twist.

I've changed a few things, and this build is pretty rough. Probably don't need the extra Magileines, don't think I need Mewfeuille at all.

You can give a shot to TCG+OCG/"DNCG" and play Glow-Up + Needlefiber for Naturia Beast fun. I guess Arc Light works too with 3+1.

I'm skeptical on the relevance of the Solemn Brigade. Maybe run Evenly Matcheds and deck thinners like Terraforming instead?

You can give a shot to TCG+OCG/"DNCG" and play Glow-Up + Needlefiber for Naturia Beast fun. I guess Arc Light works too with 3+1.

I'm skeptical on the relevance of the Solemn Brigade. Maybe run Evenly Matcheds and deck thinners like Terraforming instead?

I could, but this works, so I think I’m gonna stick with it.

Idk man, I’ve never thought the solemns didn’t fit, always been glad to see them except for the (surprisingly rare) brick hands, which pretty much means just Measengelato or Mewfeuille with nothing else. And terraforming sucks in Madolche.

I am not too sure about Madolchepalooza, it is just slow to setup and I do not see how it is needed.

Also I do would personally prefer Infinite Impermanence over Effect Veiler, given that Called by the Grave is a thing and Impermanence being usable during one's own turn helps break boards turn 2 in case you draw it (given that otherwise you would already use it to try and interrupt, which both do).

You are not even running the Psy-Frame Engine, so I am not sure why you would bother running Effect Veiler over it, given that it should pretty much "always" work.

I am not too sure about Madolchepalooza, it is just slow to setup and I do not see how it is needed.

Also I do would personally prefer Infinite Impermanence over Effect Veiler, given that Called by the Grave is a thing and Impermanence being usable during one's own turn helps break boards turn 2 in case you draw it (given that otherwise you would already use it to try and interrupt, which both do).

You are not even running the Psy-Frame Engine, so I am not sure why you would bother running Effect Veiler over it, given that it should pretty much "always" work.

It's a 1-of. It's not needed, but it's an old tech that you run because sometimes you don't want Ticket or Chateau. I could run Madolche Nights, but it feels inconsistent.

The logic with effect veiler is that you want Monsters to guarantee that Hootcake is live AND to recycle with Glassouffle, as needed. However, Veiler has funked me over in regards to Puddingcessoeur more than the previous scenarios mattered, so I do intend to swap it with II.

The logic with effect veiler is that you want Monsters to guarantee that Hootcake is live AND to recycle with Glassouffle, as needed. However, Veiler has funked me over in regards to Puddingcessoeur more than the previous scenarios mattered, so I do intend to swap it with II.

Was thinking you could run both Veilers and Impermanences, the latter replacing the Solemns. But IDK, it's just that I look at topping lists and I only find the Solemns in backrow-based decks like Altergeists, and Madolches don't look quite like such style.

The mention of PSY-Frames reminded me of their new Link but dunno how effective would that be since Glassoufle wouldn't be able to recover Gammas as easily as other hand traps.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived