[DANE] Dillingerous Dragon

739CEFDC-7E9C-495E-99D1-0192AFF53F51.jpe

Dillingerous Dragon

DARK

Link: U, D

Dragon/Link/Effect

2 DARK Dragon monsters

During your opponent’s End Phase: You can target 1 Attack Position monster your opponent controls that did not declare an attack this turn; destroy that monster, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to its original ATK. If a “Rokket” monster(s) is Special Summoned to your field while this card is in your GY: You can Special Summon this card, but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only activate 1 "Dillingerous Dragon" effect per turn and only once that turn.

ATK/1600 LINK-2

I... Get it, but... That's so many conditions for something so mediocre.

I mean, it is how the deck works, but being a conditional destruction card isn't what the deck needs, and even if it was, I'd rather use Loop of Destruction or something over this. I might consider it if it was Link 1, but as it is, it looks like garbage. Am I missing something obvious about this card?

Looks like it could be fun with the World Legacy Urgent Tuning for Links. That's all that comes to mind that doesn't involve this floating from a Rokket during your turn and surviving the opponent's for the pop effect. If only it didn't have a Ruler hard OPT clause.

Archived