Photo

[AGM] Dawn Armor

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,816 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:31 PM

Well, I'm not going to lie. It was really hard making this set. First trying to tie the Attribute and Type in a way. Especially since I use art. While you could argue that I don't need to use art, I INSIST on using art if possible. It makes it all the more pleasant to look at. I tried to tie in Continuous Spell Cards with the monsters. Even a small nod to the Xyz Monster in regards to your stance on Field Spells. In any case, feel free to mention what Continuous Spell/Trap Cards (or cards in general) the archetype could use. As I do intend to continue it.

In any case, Merry Christmas man.

Show Monster Cards

Show Spell Cards

Show Trap Cards

Show Xyz Monsters

Other gifts:

Show

Posted Image

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• Topic Starter
  • The Four Horsemen
  • 5,816 posts

Added a gift for another member, and added on to the core archetype (two new Xyz Monsters, two more Spell/Trap Cards, and a new Main Deck monster. To easier bring out the Rank 10).

Posted Image

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• Topic Starter
  • The Four Horsemen
  • 5,816 posts

Bump.

Posted Image

Tkk

Tkk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
    Last Visit Jun 18 2019 11:01 PM

Slight typo fix and suggestion:

"Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material fronm this card; Set 1 "Dawn Armor" Continuous Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck."

But I like the concept of the archetype as a whole.

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• Topic Starter
  • The Four Horsemen
  • 5,816 posts

Slight typo fix and suggestion:

"Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material fronm this card; Set 1 "Dawn Armor" Continuous Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck."

But I like the concept of the archetype as a whole.

Well, its more of a balance suggestion than it is a typo. I made it generic because the materials required for the card are Rock monsters. Very few Decks and archetypes can or would want to Xyz Summon this, so I thought it wouldn't hurt balance too much if it was generic.

Thanks!

Posted Image

Tkk

Tkk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
    Last Visit Jun 18 2019 11:01 PM

Just to be clear, the typo was the extra letter in "fronm", not the archetype restriction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users