Photo

Magnet Reverse

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ryusei the Morning Star

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Night's Watch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,691 posts
    Last Visit 39 minutes ago
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

MagnetReverse-DPRP-EN-SR-1E.png

Target 1 of your Machine or Rock-Type monsters, that is banished or is in your Graveyard, that cannot be Normal Summoned/Set; Special Summon it.

This is seeing a fair bit of play in OCG Sky Striker recently. Due to the limit of Katagiri & Hornet and the semi limits of Engage and Widow anchor, this card helps double as a quick play version of any of the links. 

Might see potential in TCG

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
    Last Visit Mar 20 2019 09:27 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Think I've been seeing that more and more these days, but I'm really waiting to see if Orcusts decide to pick it up. Not like they don't have a surfeit of non-Nomi Machines to pull out from BOTH banished zone and Graveyard with it. Especailly with Dingirsu now being a thing.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users