Photo

(Scepter's Singles) 12 Cards of Christmas 2018, Link Version

- - - - - link light dark frightfur princess gravekeeper red-eyes blue-eyes

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:36 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Christmastime is wrapping up, and what better way to celebrate it on a computer website based on card games...

...than by bombarding you with Links. The semi-good kind, folks, don't get prickly.

But yes, thanks to Dova's hard work and collaborative effort, this 12 Cards of Christmas set will feature nothing but LINKS, LINKS, LINKS, for all your combo-extending needs. 

Enjoy, folks, and happy hoildays from all (one) of us at the BlaDeS of Change Workshop.

Frightfur Panda (Two Bears Two Tigers, Still Only One Lion, OH MY!)

Dullebogi the Strategy Guide (orite did you know Dullebogi is Korean for Walkthrough whatta coinkidink!

Neo Blue Eyes "Please Don't Let Alternative Blue-Eyes Ulitmate Pass Me By" Shining Dragon: Info

Black Millennium Dragon (DRA-GON, NOT LIZARD-DRA-GON. I DON'T DO THAT TONGUE THING. PFFFFFFFFFFFFT): Info

Eria, Founder of the Ice Barrier (ICE BARRIER SUPPORT THAT'S NOT #1 IN 12C0C? WHAT A TWIST. Also): Info

Karakuri Daimyo mdl 4520 "Rinku" (HERE COME DAT BOI AND OH LOOK IT'S MORE ROBOTS FOR EVERYONE WE SHOULD NAME A SHOW AFTER THIS): Info

Submerged Hammerhead Squall (not to be confused with FF's Leonhart-one's a sinking, wailing mess of structural issues and angst, the other's a gigantic fish-ship): Info

Dawndusk "Doncha Wish Your Chaos Monsters Laddered Like Mine?" Dragon: Info

Generic Iliad Reference, The Stonecutter: Info

Gravekeeper's Warden (get it because they have the Graveyard ON LOCKDOWN?....man, my NIECE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY SO THERE: Info

Shidareyanagi, Princess of Carnations (Bigly name there, would be a shame if it got out that its Korean for Weeping Willow): Info

Class Virtute, the Giving Grassroot (or as TFS will call it when they roll up on me, "you realize that's Latin for Christmas Tree of Might, right?"): Info
BD'S, signing off. Merry Christmas to all y'all.

Edited by Black D'Sceptyr, 26 December 2018 - 09:49 PM.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users