Photo

Alligator Archetype

- - - - - Alligator Reptile Support

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ultimagamer

Ultimagamer

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:39 PM

This is a series of cards I thought of similar to that of Thunder Dragons ( cards that work well as an archetype together but offer good generic support to their type ). 

The origin card for this set is Lion Alligator 

I will be releasing this archetype in a series of waves, so please leave your thoughts below :D 

Cards To Consider With This Archetype

Wave 1

vKt6ieA.jpgVGDM4vw.png

Spoiler For My Spoilers :3

Tkk

Tkk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:33 PM

I think its very creative to take that 1 card and expand it this much, so great job on that. Right now, I can't really see a win condition, so that's something that needs to change. Even in a first wave, there needs to be some strategy to actually win the game.

Probably the weakest card here is the field spell. Partially because I don't know how I feel about tying Snake Rain directly into the archetype, and partially because I don't think it actually adds anything. This might be the type of card you would want to restrict your opponent in some way, if you control a large number of Alligator monsters. Or maybe have them stun the field, a little like Watts used to do.

Needs a Link or Xyz monster to take advantage. Although, personally I'd change the levels and just stick to Links. Might give you more capital to make your monster effects stronger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users